Shrek the Third (2007)
- It took 1,000,000 man-hours to complete the film with a crew size of 150
- Of the 4,500 costumes that were designed for the film only 2,500 actually made it into the final cut.
- 1,373 characters are present in the theatre scene with Prince Charming performing. This is recorded as the largest crowd scene of all three Shrek movies.
- There are 23 key fairy tale characters that appear through out the film and a total of 4,378 generic characters that were available for the animators to pull from library when making crowd scenes.
- 62,173 branches per tree with 191,545 leaves per tree.
- As for bricks there are 1,602 bricks making up the docks and 3,196 bricks making up the sewer walls the Princesses use as escape.
- A total of 60 new "environments" were created for the movie.