The year is 2039. World wars have destroyed everything and territories are run by corporations, the mightiest -- and cruelest -- of which is Tekken. Jin Kazama (John Foo) witnesses the death of his mother Jun (Tomita) by Tekken in the slums known as Anvil. Vowing vengeance, and armed only with his street smarts and raw fighting skills, he enters a dangerous and potentially deadly combat tournament, where he must defeat the world's most elite fighters to become the "King of the Iron Fist." Written by
Survival is no game.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for violence and brutal fighting throughout, and for some sexual content
See all certifications »
20 March 2010 (Japan)
See more »
See more »
Aspect Ratio: 2.35 : 1
See full technical specs
Did You Know?
Majority of the cast do not match their characters in terms of Ethnicity or Nationality. The film is set in USA after it is owned by the Japanese company: Michima Zaibatsu. Most of the characters should typically have American or Japanese accents.
- Jon Foo is British and is Half Irish & Half Chinese. Jin is Japanese by ethnicity and nationality. Foo uses his natural English accent.
- Kelly Overton is American of Cherokee descent. Christie is Afro-Brazillian. In addition Christie's Capoeira and relationship to Eddy Gordo is not used in the films.
- Ian Anthony Dale is American and is half Japanese quarter French quarter English. Kazuya is full Japanese however he denounces his citizenship. There is no mention of the Devil Gene.
- Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa is American but both he and Heihachi are Japnese ethnically.
- Cung Le is Vietnamese American whilst Mashall Law is Chinese American. Matching the nationalities.
- Darrin Dewitt Henson is African American but Raven was originally African Canadian. This was changed to unknown.
- Nina and Anna Williams are Irish however Candice Hillebrand is South African and Marian Zapico is Spanish.
- Gary Ray Stearns is Caucasian American whilst Yoshimitsu is Japanese.
- Roger Huerta is Mexican American. Miguel Caballo Rojo is Spanish.
- Gary Daniels is British English and uses his natural English accent whilst Bryan Fury is American.
In Anvil when Christie took care Jin during his injuries her face is shown in serious looking, but the next scene where Heihachi Mishima shows up she raised her head to Mishima but her expression is shown with giggles smile. See more
Miguel Caballero Rojo
You know where you are? This is Iron Fist!
After the film's end, there's an additional scene, showing Kazuya Mishima in a jail, then Heihachi Mishima with a Tekken soldier about to execute him. Heihachi Mishima repeats that he is Tekken and that the soldier should obey him. The soldier does just that and Heihachi Mishima is spared execution. See more
References Tekken 6
Written by Gerard McMann & Tony Silver
Performed by Katie DiCicco See more