IMDb > Crash Twinsanity (2004) (VG) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Crash Twinsanity (VG) More at IMDbPro »

It Definitely had its Moments

Author: the_moody_youngest from Canada
22 September 2006

I really like this games.It is fun,has good characters,some good levels,and sometimes where you'll just want to tare you're hair out! Though it is funny,it is a good game,it can just get really really annoying because some of the levels are repeated.It is still a pretty so so game and deserves a 7.5 It has a really good plot and a great group of characters in its grab.They should really keep the games coming on Crash Bandicoot because they are coming a long way.Especially in animation!I loved all of the settings.They were beautiful and a just wanted to enter the game myself and see that whole world.I got mad that I couldn't go.It was too beautiful and perfect for a honeymoon.I wish it were real.Its fantastic.

I give this a 7.5!It is definitely more than just a game.Its a whole new world!I love it.

My Favorite Crash Game

Author: tommypezmaster from United States
10 October 2007

My next Movie/Game review after "Garfield: The Movie"

love this game! It's funny! Twinsanity Rocks! In this one,they said funny stuff! They said "Ooga Shumu away" LOL! That is funny! I LOVE that game SO much! It's so stupid that it makes my friends and I crack up! It's our FAVORITE show of all time! "Cortex, He told me I was My Favorite playable, so I let him borrow my laser-blaster, and he never gave it bacccccccccckkkkkkkk" "Dingodile, Regular nose, or treasure nose, it's whats on the inside that counts which will carry you all the way through"

^ What wonderful words Cortex! I was playing it one day and............The pony pooped! Well the game is still at my house. If you don't like the game don't like it. The show is for people who like CGI who look really funny and look like a 3 year old made it (Thats the funny part) and for people who like random funny things. The "gross" things are not that bad. The only bad thing is Dingodiles & N. Tropy are not working for cortex anymore. I don't think it's that inappropriate.

Here Comes The Boom!

Author: Movieman from Australia
28 January 2014

Here come a fantastic new(er) game 'Crash Bandicoot: Twinsanity'. The story tells of aliens coming to Wumpa Island. They want to have it as a base. So it's up to Crash, Cortex, Aku-Aku, and the mighty Ooka-Ooka to stop them. This game action packed, full of comedy, and most of all, just darn fun. This game has come out to original Xbox and PlayStation 2. Nothing more, nothing less. This game is old(ish), yet still has the best graphics of all the Crash Bandicoot's. You can jump, slide and run. The definite best of the Crash Bandicoot's and my personal favourite. So, in conclusion, if you have an original Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, or Playstation 3, then GET PLAYING!!!

love the game... but...

Author: lolly_kop from Israel
1 October 2007

well...first of all the game is great,and it has a good plot but...I think the game is too easy!!!its just because they give too many lives,I don't remember exactly but by the end of level one(when you get out of the cave) I had about 17 lives! and at the end of the game i had 30!. the levels kept repeating their selves for at least twice....they could have been more creative,right? I think that all the bosses were easy except for the last one.

Crash and cortex's deaths-is that right?- weren't creative...they could have been funnier!

after all the music was great,the game play was cool, the cut scenes were funny,but the game in general could have been much better.

***1/2 out of *****

good and bad

Author: davies-13 from Wales
28 May 2006

i don't know about this game, it has good graphics and storyline but it has poor game play and it is hard to complete. this is the only Crash game i have played and i was a little disappointed with it, but i can't help but like it a little. you can't judge a game by it's cover and thats what i did. the cover made me think it was going to be brilliant but i felt let down by the game play as i think it is hard to control. this is the kind of game you play when you're on a winning streak as it is hard to complete and the kind of game that makes that lucky penny you have, unlucky. I suppose it's good for a challenge but if you have a short temper, stay away from this game.

This Game is a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!! piece of S***

Author: NasKid91 from United States
10 July 2007

I've been a fan of Crash since I was 7 and when I was 13 and saw this game I thought it was going to be a breath of fresh air ever since Naughty Dog no longer was in production of this game. When I started playing this game I (at first) liked it but as I continued onward I realized I was wrong. The game-play is common sense like, not challenging but can be at times aggravating because it can get hard and repetitive. The music was catchy the first two or three times you listen to it but can also be repetitive and annoying after a while. The plot is stupid, I learned that Corty and bandiman should NEVER work together. This game is really not for kids due to the adult references it make sometimes but most of the dialogue is stupid tedious retarded bathroom and cheesy pop culture references which you sometimes HAVE to sit watch since they won't let you click off it. Another thing that annoyed me was the fact that Aku Aku SUX at protecting you he's says he will but when you walk into those TNT/Nitro boxes (even if you have three masks) you will DIE!!! Which is stupid, I don't ever recall any Crash game doing that. In other words you can EASILY die in this game!!!! The Characters suck!! Crash-Nothing more than a silent retarded unaware idiot Cortex-He really convinced me that he was some scary cross-dressing gay idiot! The Niece-They seriously jumped the shark when they introduced her to the game!! I hate her that stupid creepy emo brat!!! That's as far as I want to go into these characters I don't want to talk about the rest!! The only thing I like about the game is the graphics. That's IT!!!

People if you come across this game avoid it and walk away.... R.I.P. Crash Bandicoot 1996-?2001/2004(by the way the crash series may be dead again once they release Crash of the Titans!)