IMDb > Breakdown (2004) (VG) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Breakdown (VG) More at IMDbPro »

amazing game

Author: DavidVRJ from United States
14 August 2008

This game is a definite classic. The ending is ridiculously difficult, even on the easiest difficulty, but if you manage to find this game in a video game store i recommend you to buy it! it also works on the xbox 360. This game has a great storyline, which is the reason why this game is so good. The gameplay is amazing, as the character advances like a superhero throughout the story through injections and personal superhuman abilities and powers. hand to hand combat is great, the voices are great, the scenery is great and pretty much everything in the game is great. The storyline is incredible. I wish I could be more thorough with this, but bottom line is, this is a classic video game with an amazing storyline that I wish more gamers would try out and enjoy. I know i did.

This game and Dreamfall The Longest Journey are the best games I have ever played in my life!!!!!!!!!!

Author: bridgettex1
22 January 2009

This game deserves a 10/10 rating instead of 6.2. It has adventure, fantasy, some scary and funny parts to it!! I highly recommend it! It's challenging and really fun! They were going to make a second but didn't cause i think it was that a lot of people didn't really know about it and it didn't have much commericals as it should have! That is just terrible to know because all of these people are missing out on such a fantastic game! The scenes are awesome/beautiful and the fighting is so cool! There is so many different unique fighting moves you can do in the game which comes in handy with a difficult game like Breakdown especially the end! Whoever made this game is brilliant! Best game ever!