IMDb > Obey the Lost Skeleton! (2004) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Obey the Lost Skeleton! (V) More at IMDbPro »

Obey

Author: moycon from Atlanta
24 August 2004

A nice little documentary included on The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra DVD under the "bonus features" and includes all the members of the cast talking about production of this great $100,000 spoof of 50's creatures flicks.

In addition to hearing about making this low budget gem, you also get a good look at the cast in color...obviously years later. Jennifer Blair who plays Animala has very short hair in the movie, but past shoulder length hair in this documentary. I believe the documentary was made about 3 years later.

While it's nothing that must be seen, it is interesting and a nice bonus.

Obey the Lost Skeleton of Cadavra!

Author: Movie Nuttball from U.S.A.
20 June 2005

The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra DVD has a nice bonus under the Special Features menu. A short Documentary called Obey the Lost Skeleton! Fay Masterson, Andrew Parks, Susan McConnell, Brian Howe, Jennifer Blaire, Larry Blamire, Dan Conroy, Robert Deveau, Darren Reed, and more make appearances in this small ten minute plus feature. The talk about that how bad that they had to act, the terrible skeleton puppet-erring, and more! the feature is funny believe it or not. Also on the disc is a special skeleton cartoon, and the Bloopers Reel! That was very funny as well! So if you like the cast in the film i have mentioned above, Mystery, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Action, Drama, Thriller, and interesting hilarious low budget movies then I strongly recommend you do what I did and buy this film today!

Movie Nutball'S NOTE:

If you like low budget films that are so bad that you can laugh at them then I recommend Plan 9 from Outer Space (1959), Werewolf (1996), APE (1976), Track of the Moon Beast (1976), Demonicus (2001) Black Friday (2003), and Fear Runs Silent (1999)!

WOW!

Author: Ryan (ryanguns1974@yahoo.com) from Chicago
14 October 2004

WOW! This is one of the greatest films of all time. People should really appreciate the multifaceted uses of the prop skeleton. It has been neglected in recent years, but was very popular in the past. (A.K.A.-Vincent Price) My buddy and i have always thought that prop skeletons were hilarious, we laughed so hard that are faces and guts hurt until we just couldn't take it anymore. This film was so funny that we almost had to turn it off. It was brilliant. I surely hope the crew and director plan to make another or perhaps a sequel to the Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. It's to know something like this could be made for under $100,000 and i bet if they had filmed it elsewhere it could have been made for a lot less than that. Overall again this is probably the most hilarious film i have ever seen!!!!