A Bit Complicated, But Still Fun

Author: Nick Napolitano from Vernon, New Jersey
6 July 2004

The movie You Got Served may not have been a masterpiece, but lets face it; the dancing was monumental. This DVD that teaches you how to do the moves was definitely a great idea. It teaches you 2 routines from the movie, plus a bonus dance that Dave Scott (choreographer) came up with. All of the dancers were extras in the movie, with the exception of handsome Robert James Hoffman III (Max) and Christopher Jones (Wade), who had supporting roles. The first routine is the one that Dave Scott and his crew performs too in the semifinals of the Big Bounce Competition; definitely the hardest routine. Next is the one that the all-girls-crew performs to, right before David and Elgin's crew challenges the winners for double or nothing. This one is a bit easier, but still a little challenging. After the second routine, Shane Sparks takes us to an underground subway to teach us about Krumping and B-Boying. There is even a freestyle with Marques Houston and Omarion Grandberry. The final routine is just a special routine that Dave Scott came up with; a little hard, but doable. Overall, this might be one only for dancers, as non-dancers would probably quit because of frustration; even dancers may do that. But if you want to learn these routines, you have to keep working. 9/10.

Best.Movie.Period.

Author: jdubyax2 from United States
30 April 2005

WOW! Thats all I can say after seeing this masterpiece. My jaw literally lowered 3 inches after I stopped watching this. Plot=awesome character=fantastic OC gang=sweet.

***SPOILER ALERT*** The part where Lil' Saint was killed was the second saddest moment in history. Second only to when Carlton in Fresh Prince almost OD'd on speed I was crying for days! Also the best part probably was the scene where that one guy was dancing in the rain. If I was gay I would totally dance with that guy.

This movie had me saying you got served to everyone and I was only beaten up 3 times! All in all there needs to be a sequel You got served AGAIN! I mean Pokemon has like 10 movies and Mary Kate and Ashley have there own video library! WHY CAN'T THIS GET A Sequel?!