From the IMDboat, Kevin Smith discusses the San Diego Comic-Con trends with Iwan Rheon ("Inhumans"), IMDb Social Media Editor Tori Wadzita, and IMDb Entertainment Editor Arno Kazarian. Browse our Guide to Comic-Con for more.
30 men compete in the annual staggered battle royal, known as the Royal Rumble, for a WWF Title shot at WrestleMania X-Seven. Plus Kurt Angle vs. Triple H for the WWF Title, Chris Benoit vs... See full summary »
WWE Undisputed Title: The Undertaker vs. The Rock vs. Kurt Angle, WWE Intercontinental Title: Rob Van Dam vs. Brock Lesnar, WWE Tag Team Titles: Hulk Hogan & Edge vs. Lance Storm & ... See full summary »
The biggest Superstars of RAW and SmackDown! clash at Royal Rumble to determine who will go to WrestleMania 21 as the heavyweight contender. The Road to WrestleMania begins as RAW and SmackDown! present WWE Royal Rumble.
Matt Hardy vs Edge, Chris Benoit vs Orlando Jordan, Kurt Angle vs Eugene, The Undertaker vs Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio, John Cena vs Chris Jericho, JBL vs Batista, Hulk Hogan vs Shawn Michaels.
Get entertainment news, trailer drops, and photos with IMDb's coverage of 2017 San Diego Comic-Con featuring host and IMDboat captain Kevin Smith. Watch our exclusive celebrity interviews, and tune in to our LIVE show from 3:30 to 5 p.m. PDT on Saturday, July 22.
1) The Dudley Boyz vs. La Resistance and Rob Conway. So lame that even the commentators couldn't keep their attention on it. *1/2
2) Test vs. Scott Steiner. The winner gets Stacy (MY GOODNESS she's perfection) Keibler. If they had Stacy simply standing in the middle of the ring, this would have been a lot more interesting. *1/2
3) Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton (with Ric Flair). A slight improvement over the previous two. A lot of cheating determines the winner in this one. **
4) Gail Kim and Molly Holly vs. Trish Stratus and Lita. That's more like it! Faster, better and more energetic than anything before it, with some great moves by Trish. ***
5) Shane McMahon vs. Kane. A "last man standing" match with no disqualifications. Brutal, but slower than molasses. **
6) Christian vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam. Pretty good. RVD seems to be the best wrestler of the three, so most of the time the other two team up to get him out of the way. Some impressive kicks by RVD, and a painful hold by Jericho. An entertaining show. ***
7) Jerry "The King" Lawler and Jim Ross (the commentators of this whole PPV!) vs. Al Snow and Jonathan Coachman. The winners will be the commentators on "Raw". Whoever thought this was a good idea for a tag-team match should be shot. *
8) Triple H vs. Goldberg for the WH title. Fair, with some displays of raw power, but not much more than that. **1/2
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?