WWE Great Balls of Fire is a professional wrestling Pay Per View event consisting of WWE wrestlers who are under the RAW brand. It will take/took place at the American Airlines Center in ... See full summary »
The 16th annual Royal Rumble match, with the winner to recieve a WWE or World Title shot at WrestleMania XIX, WWE Title: Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit, World Title: Triple H vs. Scott Steiner... See full summary »
WWF Championship: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Kurt Angle, WCW Championship: Booker T. vs. The Rock, WWF Intercontinental Championship: Lance Storm vs. Edge, WCW/WWF Tag Team Championship (... See full summary »
1) The Dudley Boyz vs. La Resistance and Rob Conway. So lame that even the commentators couldn't keep their attention on it. *1/2
2) Test vs. Scott Steiner. The winner gets Stacy (MY GOODNESS she's perfection) Keibler. If they had Stacy simply standing in the middle of the ring, this would have been a lot more interesting. *1/2
3) Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton (with Ric Flair). A slight improvement over the previous two. A lot of cheating determines the winner in this one. **
4) Gail Kim and Molly Holly vs. Trish Stratus and Lita. That's more like it! Faster, better and more energetic than anything before it, with some great moves by Trish. ***
5) Shane McMahon vs. Kane. A "last man standing" match with no disqualifications. Brutal, but slower than molasses. **
6) Christian vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam. Pretty good. RVD seems to be the best wrestler of the three, so most of the time the other two team up to get him out of the way. Some impressive kicks by RVD, and a painful hold by Jericho. An entertaining show. ***
7) Jerry "The King" Lawler and Jim Ross (the commentators of this whole PPV!) vs. Al Snow and Jonathan Coachman. The winners will be the commentators on "Raw". Whoever thought this was a good idea for a tag-team match should be shot. *
8) Triple H vs. Goldberg for the WH title. Fair, with some displays of raw power, but not much more than that. **1/2
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?