The World's Largest Athlete and Cody Rhodes have taken turns embarrassing one another over the past several months. With the historic Intercontinental Championship at stake, the first man ... See full summary »
WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs invades Boston, MA with a huge event where anything is legal. In the first match, the New Day defends their WWE Tag Team championships against The Usos and ... See full summary »
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins makes his first title defense against Randy Orton in a Steel Cage Match. How will both Superstars fare when "The Demon" Kane stands guard outside... See full summary »
1) The Dudley Boyz vs. La Resistance and Rob Conway. So lame that even the commentators couldn't keep their attention on it. *1/2
2) Test vs. Scott Steiner. The winner gets Stacy (MY GOODNESS she's perfection) Keibler. If they had Stacy simply standing in the middle of the ring, this would have been a lot more interesting. *1/2
3) Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton (with Ric Flair). A slight improvement over the previous two. A lot of cheating determines the winner in this one. **
4) Gail Kim and Molly Holly vs. Trish Stratus and Lita. That's more like it! Faster, better and more energetic than anything before it, with some great moves by Trish. ***
5) Shane McMahon vs. Kane. A "last man standing" match with no disqualifications. Brutal, but slower than molasses. **
6) Christian vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam. Pretty good. RVD seems to be the best wrestler of the three, so most of the time the other two team up to get him out of the way. Some impressive kicks by RVD, and a painful hold by Jericho. An entertaining show. ***
7) Jerry "The King" Lawler and Jim Ross (the commentators of this whole PPV!) vs. Al Snow and Jonathan Coachman. The winners will be the commentators on "Raw". Whoever thought this was a good idea for a tag-team match should be shot. *
8) Triple H vs. Goldberg for the WH title. Fair, with some displays of raw power, but not much more than that. **1/2
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?