Night Watch (2004)
- The prologue has been dubbed in English and contains more voice-over exposition on the "Others".
- The cast credits have been moved to the end of the movie; the title appears before the prologue (as opposed to the Russian version, where it appears in the swimming pool scene).
- When Anton wakes up and equips himself, the voice on the cellphone in the international version explains the objective of Anton's mission much better and helps the viewer understand the purpose of Anton's drinking blood and the strange bulb in his flashlight.
- Additional flashback scenes have been inserted. There, in 1992, Bear and Semyon explain to Anton who the "Others" are.
- Anton was made a seer, able to see the future. Visions of accidents when he spots Svetlana in the subway have been inserted, and in the beginning, scenes with his wife are shown to be visions (the latter were simple "meantime" scenes in the Russian cut).
- One of the Others' powers was taken away. In the international cut, when Anton is heading towards Svetlana's apartment and his dialog with Olga is heard, Anton asks what if Svetlana recognizes him in from the subway, and Olga tells him to say he's a patient hoping she'll believe. In the Russian cut, Olga advices using the power of telepathic conviction to convince Svetlana Anton is a patient.
- Scenes where Zavulon plays a video game are placed in a different order. In the international cut, Zavulon plays for the first time during Alissa's concert and loses, then plays while Anton is at Yegor's place and wins. In the Russian cut, Zavulon only plays during the concert, wins the first time he plays, then changes his strategy and loses.
- While healing Anton, Geser blames him for killing a Dark one and foreshadows a cataclysm in the international cut, while the Russian cut shows him comforting Anton who feels guilty by saying him he offered the vampire the eternal rest.
- Complete removal of the Ignat scenes at the ballet as well as Svetlana's walk to the supermarket and the attempt of her seduction in order to "relax" the vortex. However, the power shutdown at the ballet theater is still shown.
- Removal of most scenes inside the airplane which got caught by the curse vortex. As a consequence, in the international cut, when Geser calls Anatoliy and asks him to check things on the Internet, Anatoliy checks the weather forecast, while in the Russian cut, he logs in the search engine as "Gorsvet", selects a new option "Search in the future", then finds a page describing the airplane crash. The image then passes from the photo of the crashed plane to the scene in the same plane ready to take off in present day.
- The Russian cartoon "Priklyucheniya Domovenka" which Yegor is watching on TV has been digitally replaced by an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997)
- In the international cut, Anton finds out Yegor is his son by reading his profile and finding out the old witch tricked him. When taken by Simeon to see Geser, he is shocked by the news. In the Russian cut, he knew it already and remembers the "Simeon questioning Darya" scene in the truck while riding from Yegor's place. Later, he reads his profile, and is shocked by the line "capable of murder", which brings him down, as he still blames himself for Andrei's death. Still shocked, he is taken away by Simeon to see Geser.
- The credits song in Russian has been replaced by a different one, in English.