The New World (2005)
- 1) No artificial lights. Everything is shot in natural light.
- 2) No crane or dolly shots, just handheld or Steadicam shots.
- 3) Everything is shot in the subjective view.
- 4) All shots must be deep-focus, that is, everything (foreground and background) is visible and focused.
- 5) You (the camera crew) are encouraged to go and shoot unexpected things that might happen in accident or if your instinct tells you so.
- 6) Selective shots: any shot that does not have visual strength is not used.