IMDb > "C.I.D." (1998) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"C.I.D." More at IMDbPro »

pure torture

Author: andrewsmacwan from India
3 October 2016

well where do i begin.its not like Indian television was watchable at any point pg time but yet it was okay until 1995-1997 may be then it started its decent which has resulted in it hitting its rock bottom in 2016.Indian television and all the Hindi general entertainment channels are pure crap and nothing but crap.CID is a brilliant example of shitty state of current Indian television.the show brutally insults your intelligence and tests your patience.e each episode is the same with a bunch of clowns roaming around with their brilliant minds and trying to solve crimes.these morons look laughable and don't get me started on the forensic part of their investigation which is downright idiotic and will make you cry.over all one of the shittiest shows running since 1998.strictly avoid if you have IQ more than a five year old

C.I.D rocks!!!

Author: chuttan97
5 June 2017

C.I.D is a very good show which is being aired since a long time. It has been quite a popular show which can be enjoyed even with family. Although, there are other crime related shows as well but none matches this one, mind it. One more good thing related with C.I.D is that most themes end in one episode or sometimes two, also most of them are independent so it's not necessary that one needs to watch a long series of episodes to understand them. Also to maintain light environment, there is some comedy as well. This is one of the reason why i wait eagerly for weekends.

Crime Drama

Author: jh_ashu from Bahrain
21 September 2014

It's not in the same class of Kiefer Sutherland's 24. However extremely watchable, I am addicted to this for last 16 odd years. I rarely watch any other Indian serial. They cast & crew does a fantastic job. I love the forensic part; It's not real but watchable. It also got some hilarious lines.Daya Break the door!

Excellent & Seasoned actors in cast & crew. Technical side certainly requires improvement. The dress of officers needs to be like officers. The story requires much improvement & imagination.

For me It's must watch every week. It have become like habit for me seeing this serial every week, However I hope that they will improve with their product.

Best show ever

Author: aqibhussain
13 May 2016

This show was the best ever. CID is the best series ever produced. It hit the top rank in worldwide in my thoughts. It was a watchable drama ever. ACP Pradyuman, Abhijeet, Daya, Fredricks, Sachin, Purvi, Shreya, Salunkhe, Tarika, Punkage, Nikhil all are best actors and playing main role in CID. CID is better than any other drama which is like CID. In CID there is a lot of suspense, thrill, Action and Comedy. I love this drama. CID is the best drama serial ever. It is liked by a lot of peoples. May, be its rating is going good. CID is a good drama. Fredricks and Punkage are comedy actors. This is an entertaining Show. It was the best detective show ever.

This show was my childhood weekend party

Author: cod-lele1999
4 October 2015

Okay, so C.I.D This was like the only show for which I would get excited.Few years ago that is 2011-12 , those were the final few episodes of CID that were actually good . The show got shittier year by year . I really wish that original characters could reincarnate the show . A C P Pradyumna , Daya , Abhijeet , Vivek , Tasha , Freddy , Dr Salunke and that A C P's son Nakul was the name I guess. Those were the days :) Now all they show is C I D team Skuba- diving in some unknown ocean and weird stuff that ain't realistic . The cases were actually good back then but now they really suck.Humour USED to be great. Acting is/was awesome Pradyumna has grown hair on his bald head. Lol maybe that's the reason show has fallen. Jokes apart. kuch To Gadbad Hain.

I miss the old C I D :)

best serial ever

Author: abhaysingh-918-78679 from lucknow, india
30 January 2015

Cid is the best TV series ever produced.Since its inception it has been a hit worldwide. Acp Pradyuman who plays Acp received Oscars and Acedmey awards 5 times each for his brilliant acting and direction. Acp refused to play SHERLOCK HOLMES lead actor in the SHERLOCK HOLMES series which was based on and inspired by CID. He offered his roles to his friend Robert Downy Jr for the first SHERLOCK movie. CID is been a gem in the Indian TV and cinema. Many of the cast member refused Hollywood offers because of busy schedule and their love for CID. (Daya refused to do HULK in Avengers series). CID is better than CAI Miami, which is been a cheap ripoff.

Best detective show ever

Author: doubletin from India
9 July 2006

I have watched this show and i promise you that this show will keep on entertaining you. This show is the best detective show i have watched ever. This show will enthralls you and keep you curious till the end. Here there is a team of CID (Crime Investigation Department) in India. They are called to solve complicated criminal cases. While solving the criminal cases there are lots of twists and secrets found. The way they work and find out those secrets are fantastic. They story is great and it makes you wonder that how do they come up with these ideas. Nicely made and directed and fantastic ideas. Fantastic show put up by the team. There is also a different part to this series which involves solving complicated cases. This show is called CID Special Bureau.