IMDb > "Shrimaan Shrimati" (1994) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Shrimaan Shrimati" More at IMDbPro »

One of the best, ultimate TV Series

Author: santronix1 from India
24 November 2012

Wow! I still remember how I used to rush to home from my Tution classes to home just for watching my favorite TV series! Shriman Shrimati is non-comparable, unique and hilarious experiment ever performed on Hindi TV Series! Jatin Kanakia, I would say, is the best TV actor, especially in the Comedy genre. His versatile acting with the other cast almost equally contributing to the humor makes a perfect drama! In the late 80's and early 90's, the concept, the story was all unique. Unfortunately this versatile actor, Jatin Kanakia, hadn't had lot of life, until he died of Cancer. But this TV series will always remind all the viewers of his versatileness and humorous side of his acting! In short, a TV series which can never be remake and never be equally entertaining the audiences! Hats off to all the cast and makers!

one great series man

Author: Anant Tripathi
8 April 2017

understated and honest comedy. jatin kanakia is awesome in the show. Performance of Shail Chaturvedi is phenomenal. their style of narrative and character development is really good. I wonder what happened to TV. Jatin Kanakia died of cancer in 1999. Kind of remembered him all along for this performance. best thing, they hardly ever went cheesy or vulgar. Keshav Kulkarni's friend in the office is also a funny character.