Friday Night Lights (2004)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for thematic issues, sexual content, language, some teen drinking and rough sports action|
Sex & Nudity
- Some sexual talk and gay slurs.
Violence & Gore
- Alot of football action and violence. Boobie gets injured in the beginning of the film. Don's dad is very abusive with Don. Boobie re-injured himself when trying to come back. The final game against Dallas-Carter is very brutal.
- Alot of language for PG-13.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Mike's mom is on serious medication. A party involving under-aged drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- It's not at all frightning, but VERY dramatic for a football movie. Some might feel uncomfortable with Don's dad. Boobie Miles' injury (especialy his second one) can upset people. This may upset high school football players as it shows how hard it is to make it to big time college football.