Kim Possible: A Sitch in Time (2003 TV Movie)
- It's letterboxed, thus allowing you to see each entire filmed frame.
- The beginning credits for Nancy Cartwright and Tahj Mowry are at the top of the frame instead of at the bottom.
- All of the fade in and fade out transitions for commercials breaks have been changed into regular cuts, thus presenting the movie without any spots for commercial breaks. By doing this, some additional changes were made: The music has been clipped by a few seconds at 21:21 (21 minutes 21 seconds into the film). The before and after "commercial break" audio has been mixed together at 38:00. At 42:36 the TV version zooms out from a close-up of Sheego to the group show with some music playing over it, on DVD the group show it shown without the close-up & zoom out and music. At 54:36 the loud music is missing after Ron says "See, everybopdy in the future is ripped" (a fade out follows this line in the TV version) and another one before Kim says "What happened to you?" (a fade in precedes this line in the TV version).
- Instead of series background music playing over the last scene with Kim and Ron, "This Year" by the A*TEENS is played instead, leading into the end credits. The A*TEENS song starts at 62:59 right after Ron says "Brainfreeze" and Rufus groans.
- The end credits are completely different. Instead of the traditional series end credits (still text over a picture of Kim, with the instrumental of "Call Me, Beep Me" playing over it), the credits scroll over a still shot of the sky from the end scene with the A*TEENS song playing over it.
- Since the A*TEENS song is used during the end credits instead of "Call Me, Beep Me," the music credits lists the A*TEENS song where "Call Me, Beep Me" used to be.