Superior film documentary

Author: Elswet from .: Fiendish Writings in the Dark :.
22 January 2005

Every bit as informative and comprehensive as "The Beast Within: The Making of Alien."

As does the first, this continuation of the Making Of history of the Alien Quadrilogy takes you from conception to post production and marketing. This work is extremely well put together, completely inclusive, and very entertaining for fans of this venue.

I especially enjoyed pre-production featurette, "Preparing for Battle," and the production featurettes in particular. They show you the weapons designs, and detail every aspect of that portion of the prop elements involved.

Every chapter of this documentary is inclusively in–depth. Each portion carrying itself as a stand alone featurette, as if there are no more chapters, so they had best tell you all they know.

I was quite impressed with every aspect of this documentary work. It is just amazing to me that every part, from the information included to the quality of the film upon which it is presented was just perfect. Every little piece; every little detail. This is a fan-boy's dream come true.

10/10 from...