IMDb > "5ive Days to Midnight" (2004) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"5ive Days to Midnight"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"5ive Days to Midnight" More at IMDbPro »

Page 3 of 3: [Prev][1] [2] [3]

Hi

Author: Sweet_yusrah from Mauritius
27 July 2006

Hi, Me too have watched "5 JOURS POUR SURVIVRE' but did not fully understand the last past...can u explain me the last part Please...You can send your comment through mail..my email id is Sweet_yusrah@yahoo.ca. Waiting for you to contact me. Can you tell me what happened to Claudia husband and how was the professor save? And also who did all this? I mean planning their death. Is it Claudia, her husband or who? I am very eager to know all this things. Well, it was a great film, i just love it. It was fabulous!

OK thanks

u

Remember: It's Television

Author: Rick Blaine from London
14 November 2005

Yes, we watched enthralled; at least the last episodes. We felt it was too much special effects, all too moody music, and way too much time wasting melodrama. Knowing we had a four hour stretch to weary our way through, we took our time until we knew we were near the denouement, at which point we watched more closely and could then feel the excitement building.

But remember: it's television. Television is made in an entirely different way, no matter the artistic ambitions. This would never work in a watered down two hour format at the theatre - it just plays as television. If you're all right with television, fine; if television leaves you flat and wanting to see real cinema instead, this 'movie' will leave you flat too.

The device of this movie demands a 'conceit' - and a consequent suspension of disbelief - that you either buy into or else you won't like the whole thing much.

After a night of sleep we woke mostly feeling we'd wasted our time. It's not so much the movie makers' fault - remember: it's television.

Bravo

Author: Lord_Povic from Hawthorne, Nevada
20 October 2004

Well done I had gone to the local video store to do a exchange because the night before we got Once upon a time in Mexico and trust me I don't return movies unless they really suck.Anyway I asked about 5 Days to midnight and the clerk said well it was not renting too good but what the heel I took it anyway and we were really surprised even though it was in 4 parts but at that my wife and I watched the first 2 and went to bed the first thing in the morning she says coffee is on I'm taking our daughter to school and you can walk the dog and then we can finish the movie.And I'm glad I took a chance I would have to say this film kept us thinking right up until the end,I hope Lions gate has more of that suspenseful talent lurking around at their studios in the future.Thanks for a great film.

Page 3 of 3: [Prev][1] [2] [3]