IMDb > Wildlife Wars (2004) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Wildlife Wars (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Should be a series!

Author: linncrk1 from US
3 October 2004

My husband and I loved this movie. It wasn't until afterward that we found it WAS a movie and not an Animal Planet series. Since we are very interested in our wildlife and the people who help us protect it from poachers and other persons who would harm flora and fauna, movies like this one are very helpful in deterring some would-be poacher.

The actor and his film crew do an excellent job of showing how hunting of our wildlife should NOT happen. Keith often adds a humorous touch to the movie. It is a pleasure watching him do what he does best. Unfortunately, two hours is not enough time to do justice to a big problem. We would like to see Keith and his crew do a series on Animal Planet or one of the outdoor channels.

Author: surffishing47 from United States
27 December 2008

I am trying to find a place to buy this on DVD or VHS and it is non-existent! Please help me out by emailing me at: Striper47@comcast.net Thanks, Zach I saw this movie and it was the best movie I had ever seen. I like how there was a bunch of stories all in one movie where the game warden cracks down on all the criminal acts going on out there. It really shows that this stuff goes on without people knowing. This is making me type 10 lines of a review in order to post this comment, so hopefully this remaining text fills in that space. But apparently I am still a line short. SO if you know where I can purchase this movie, that would be great.