IMDb > "Pepper Chocolate" (2003) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Chocolate com Pimenta"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratings

"Pepper Chocolate" More at IMDbPro »"Chocolate com Pimenta" (original title)

lubbed it

Author: popularette from London
27 September 2004

I was captivated by this soap. ADDICTED. it really was amazing, although mariana ximenes(as much as i love her) tired out the 'felizes' and the heartbroken role. I don't know how many times i cried over the Guillherme/Celina/Graca story..... Magic. this is the soap opera that made me fall in love with brazillian soaps... very good. and a nice happy ending.. although a very tearful ending... and I'm not THAT emotional.... very good piece of work... downfall however was some of the special effects... such as 'Aninha' seeing ludovic.... the echo on his voice made it almost impossible for me, a non-brazillian speaking person, to understand. and also, the rays of light were almost too cheesy..

The superb Walcyr Carrasco 'strikes' again

Author: lessinki from São Paulo, Brazil
10 January 2004

A very short time after 'A Padroeira', the excellent author Walcyr Carrasco delights us with his new and tasty (yeah, the word is that, tasty!) work. Now, day by day, at six o'clock, we Brazilians sit on the sofa and spend moments of pure joy and comedy. And that time, Walcyr Carrasco presents us a plot which seems to be the opposite of the most soap opera plots: the villains in the soap 'conspire' to join the passionate couple, instead of separating them. This is the very new of that story. Mariana Ximenes never acted in a role so serious and adult like this is. She's perfect! And not only Mariana Ximenes, but the whole cast of theater superstars is marvelous, wonderful, perfect, SUPERB!