Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004)
Boom mic visible
Crew or equipment visible
Errors in geography
Incorrectly regarded as goofs
- When Beatrix is trying to escape from the grave, she damages her right hand, which bleeds. When she goes into the coffee shop, her hand is fine.
- Bill wipes away some of the blood on his face; in the next shot it is gone completely.
- Budd's boss scribbles a continuous line through the roster, but in the next shot the scribble is disjointed.
- During the final conversation between Bill and Bea, the label on Bill's bottle keeps rotating between shots.
- When Bill hands BB her sandwich, the cutting board is clear of the cut crusts. In the next shot, he cleans the cutting board clear of the crusts to continue making another sandwich.
- When Budd kicks Bea's sword away outside his trailer, it sticks into the side of the garbage can. When it cuts back the sword is on the ground. Cut again, the sword is back in the can. Then you hear Budd pick it up off the ground as he's talking to Elle.
- When Bea enters Budd's trailer her jacket is zipped up. After he shoots her and she's lying on the ground, it's open.
- Before Bea is put into the coffin, her legs are tied with a long piece of skin. In the coffin, they are tied with a belt.
- When fighting in Budd's trailer, Bea sticks Elle's head in his toilet. Later in the fight, you can see the toilet with lid closed and porn mags stacked on it which is quickly followed by a shot with the lid up again when Elle is thrashing around blind.
- In final conversation between Bill and Bea at the patio table, the cork bottle top continually changes position between shots.
- When Bea is getting ready to sit down on Bill's circular couch in his living room, the wide shot reveals her about to sit down with a red pillow behind her. In the following medium shot, the pillow has moved to her left.
- Bill cuts three crusts off BB's sandwich. In the next shot all four crusts are cut off.
- When Bea is underground punching a hole in the coffin, there are no knots visible to us on the first punch she gives, though after the first punch, 2 knots are appear.
- When Pai Mei shoves the bowl with rice at the Bride, it stops at the edge of the table. In the next shot it is much closer to the middle of the table.
- A bandage on Elle's right middle finger disappears and then reappears several times in Budd's trailer.
- When Elle is fighting Bea, in the beginning, Bea cuts Elle's face with a TV antenna. But later in the fight, when they both have samurai swords, the cuts not there.
- When Bill poses as Arlene's father, he has his hand on Bea's left shoulder. His hand subsequently disappears and reappears between shots.
- In the final chapter where Bea goes to Mexico for her final showdown with Bill, we see her driving in a convertible with a new, much shorter and blonder haircut. All of the subsequent events show her with the shorter blonder 'do, but then in the final scene (the next morning) where she is with BB in the hotel room, her hair is long and dirty blonde again.
- When Budd is talking to Elle in his trailer he rests his right foot on the suitcase of money. In the next shot it's his left foot then back to the right foot again.