IMDb > A Day at Disneyland (1994) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

A Day at Disneyland (V) More at IMDbPro »

Taking Disneyland Home!

Author: travisimo from Pocatello, Idaho, USA
18 January 2004

This movie is very special to me because my parents bought it after our trip to Disneyland when I was ten years old. I was so sad to leave, but I was comforted when we got this video so I can watch it as often as I wanted to in order to relive the fun times we had at Disneyland. It turned out that I would watch that movie almost every day for about two years (okay that may be an exaggeration, but I watched it a LOT!!!)

This souvenir video just brings back fond memories of a vacation to the Happiest Place on Earth. It all takes place on a beautiful, gorgeous day. A perfect day is in store as Mickey walks down Main Street to make sure the park is ready before it is open to the guests. Many more characters make appearance during the video in which they take part in all the fun, such as Goofy on the Jungle Cruise, Captain Hook and Mr. Smee on Pirates of the Caribbean, and Pluto and Launchpad McQuack on Space Mountain. We even get to see attractions that are no longer with us like the Skyride, 20000 Leagues Under the Sea, and the Main Street Electrical Parade.

Furthermore, the 1994 update included Toontown, the newest land to Disneyland, and Fantasmic!, Disneyland's latest nighttime spectacular. Just like the rides, this video shows great detail of the show and gives you a brief feeling that you're there. This movie does what all good souvenir videos should – get you excited to go back!! Lucky for me, not only did I go back two more times, I even worked at Disney World and hope to work with them again. Thank you, Day at Disneyland!!

My IMDb Rating: 10/10

Good video for when you are missing Disneyland

Author: Brett Walter (StreepFan126@cs.com) from Santa Clarita, CA
12 July 2003

Anytime that I wish I was at Disneyland, I just put this video in. For this video, you can watch your favorite Disney characters experience the many attractions at Disneyland Resort. At the time of this writing it has not been updated, therefore it is hard to find. Any Disneyland collector probably has a copy!

A virtual tour of the Happiest Place on Earth!

Author: OllieSuave-007 from California, USA
7 November 2014

My mom bought this video at Disneyland during a trip there, and it is a great program that gives you a virtual tour of the Happiest Place on Earth. You get to see Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Launchpad McQuack and a host of Disney characters give you a front-row seat of Disneyland's many attractions, including several minutes of clips of rides including the Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World and Space Mountain. You even have a front-row seat to some nighttime shows including Fantasmic! and the Main Street Electrical Parade.

My brother and I used to watch this video every day for a few months after coming back from Disneyland and it always bring us much nostalgia, wonder and great memories. Walt Disney Studios did a great job in featuring virtually every attraction and show there is (at the time the video was made) and packed them in in this 40-minute feature. You feel like you are really there are the park, having fun and enjoying the time with your family and friends.

A Day at Disneyland is the program to watch when you want to relive the happy memories at the park and when you just want to have some innocent fun and entertainment!

Grade A