Team America: World Police (2004)
- An alternate take of the scene where Joe and Gary go over the distress signal outside the tavern. As Gary walks away, Joe tells him that he thinks Lisa has feelings for him (Gary).
- A deleted section when Gary quits the team. First Spottswoode apologizes for letting racism cloud his judgment in Cairo. He says racism convinced him the terrorists must be middle eastern. He then uses a slur to describe Kim Jong Il and vows never to be racist again. He then expresses his hatred for Winnie the Pooh to Gary, as he (Spottswoode) believes "that c***sucking bear killed Jack Kennedy."
- The full fight between Gary and the guards in Kim Jong's main entrance hall, that is only implied in the final cut.
- In the North Korean prison, Chris, Joe and Sarah get into an argument with Martin Sheen and Tim Robbins over who the puppets really are.
- A deleted scene/outtake with Trey Parker doing Spotteswoode's voice. After Gary proves he can be trusted, Spotteswoode calls him gay, causing Parker and the crew to break out laughing.
- A brief deleted scene of a WMD going off in "Anytown, USA."
- A deleted portion of the F.A.G. meeting where Ben Affleck, sitting next to Meryl Streep and played by a crew member's hand with the arm dressed up, going on a rant about political "interbreeding" and needing to be taken more "seriouslyer."
- A deleted British Newscast that takes place after the Cairo mission. The newscaster announces some world leaders are pissed off at Team America, and it cuts to quick interviews with the French and Egyptian leaders.
- A deleted scene in which Michael Moore announces he is making an anti-Team America documentary. He gets a passerby at Mount Rushmore to look into the camera and say that "Team America killed my mother" and "Team America ate my baby."