Finally Flair over Hogan!! But in a screwed match...
1. WCW Cruiserweight Title Match: Mikey Whipwreck Vs. Champ-Kidman - Champ retained in a decent match 8/10
2. Vincent Vs. Stevie Ray - You can't be serious to put these two on PPV against each other. Who cares for this weak match 4.5/10
3. Kevin "Big Booker" Nash Vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. - Well one of the best WCW talents versus surely one of 3 worst wrestlers of 1999. So Nash took Rey's mask by beating him, then he laid down for him, let Bigelow and Norton jobbed to ray, and then on next PPV he ordinated himself to won again? FU*K YOU, you let WCW into oblivion with your self-centred booking! And you are even terrible wrestler 0/10
4. Handicap Match: Jerry Flynn Vs. The Cat/Sonny Onoo - Another two dudes that nobody's interested in. The Cat is ultra idiot, it's really hard to endure watching match with him. Only for he lost I give 5/10
5. Hardcore Triple Threat Match: Raven Vs. Hak Vs. Bam Bam Bigelow - Interesting, all the 3 guys were former ECW. There were some great moments. 8.5/10
6. Lumberjack WCW Tag Team Title Match: Champs-Curt Hennig/Barry Windham Vs. Chris Benoit/Dean Malenko - I'm really glad, that Horsemen finally gets belt, but the match wasn't 10star 7.5/10
7. Dog Collar Match: Chris Jericho Vs. Perry Saturn - Weird match, definitely not their best. Saturn looks like whore-demon. 8.5/10
8. WCW World TV Title Match: Champ-Scott Steiner Vs. Booker T. - Finally SS drop the belt. 7.5/10
9. WCW World Heavyweight Title Cage Match: Ric Flair Vs. Champ-Hulk Hogan - Finally Flair beat Hogan, but fuc*ing shame it wasn't in clean way :-/ 7/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?