IMDb > F.A.R.T. The Movie (1991) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

F.A.R.T. The Movie (V) More at IMDbPro »

Has Its Moments

Author: mikemoto1 from Fort Worth, Tx USA
30 August 2003

Obviously, making a movie about flatulence is going to be a one joke proposition by its very nature, but this film does indeed have its fair share of laughs, especially the scene with the minister ("Oh sure wash it down with some beer, you think the bubbles are going to help?"). The only part I didn't like was the absolute end when it turned into some sort of commercial for the Medicine Wheel Band, a Southern California rock group, sounding quite a bit like Molly Hatchet.

A Terrible Waste of Time and Money

Author: Kevin Craig (Maven-3) from Kennewick, WA
13 August 2007

I bought this movie years ago. I was about ten or twelve at the time. Pretty much a farting movie's target audience, right? After watching it, I can't imagine they had a target audience in mind. I've seen better movies filmed by high school students over a bored weekend. Poorly acted, poorly written, with no redeeming qualities. I can't believe I wasted ten bucks on this. Years later I did sell it at a garage sale and was more than happy to rid myself of the only movie more terrifying than the tape in The Ring. I can't believe the previous commenter liked anything about it. The plot is thin at best. A guy loves farting and his girlfriend. He has to choose one or the other because she hates farting. He has a series of dreams with different farting scenarios and situations. Each one somehow less funny than the previous one. I'd much rather sit in an empty room and stare at the wall because than I'd at least have my own thoughts to entertain myself with.

Exactly what you expect

Author: wgncubswin from United States
5 July 2009

Breath-taking. What can be said about the world's most perfect movie? The cinematography was stunning, the acting was surreal and the script seemed to flow naturally like the mighty Mississippi. One is reminded of the time that Moses was handed the Ten Commandments from God himself; we have been handed FART: The Movie from a being higher than us all. The plot isn't hard to follow, making it easier to enjoy all of the delightful poots and farts that our antagonist, Russell, expels throughout the film. Russell loves his farts as if each one was his own child, one different from the next. His wife, Heather, endures all of Russell's little "problem" even though it affects their social and personal lives. The farts are so realistic that on several occasions I looked around to see if someone else in the viewing cube in suspicion that they broke wind. This movie is great, and will now replace Cannonball Run II as my favorite movie of all-time.

It's a GAS !!!

Author: Chris Mackey (guestar57) from United States
8 January 2010

A Ray/Migdalia Etheridge comedy.

Starring:Joel Weiss,Conrad Brooks,Robert Axelrod and Steven Banks.

This is a funny video,That's suited for wild parties and wild viewing by "The Guys".

A lot of sketch comedy that would later be used in 'Saturday Night Live" and "SCTV".

The facts and nuances of FARTING and the noises & smells associated with are conjectured and scrutinized.

The Etheridges admit this is their best seller on Amazon.com and mostly women buy for their husbands and boyfriends !

Its funny,Like we said and has a great cast.