Two and a Half Men (2003) - News Poster

(2003–2015)

News

Charlie Sheen Sues National Enquirer For Defamation

Charlie Sheen is suing the National Enquirer for defamation over a tabloid story saying he raped a 13-year-old Corey Haim. The former “Two and a Half Men” star’s attorney, Shane Bernard, filed a complaint on Friday in L.A. County Superior Court. “The editor of National Enquirer, Defendant Dylan Howard, is running the story against Mr. Sheen because of […]
See full article at ET Canada »

Charlie Sheen Sues the National Enquirer for Defamation over Corey Haim Rape Allegations

Charlie Sheen Sues the National Enquirer for Defamation over Corey Haim Rape Allegations
Charlie Sheen is suing the National Enquirer and its parent company, American Media, Inc. for defamation and false light, claiming in court documents obtained by People that the tabloid publication falsely asserted that he sexually assaulted Corey Haim more than 30 years ago.

On Friday, Sheen filed suit against the National Enquirer, American Media, Inc. (Ami), its chief content officer Dylan Howard and former actor Dominick Brascia in Los Angeles Superior Court and is seeking a jury trial, “general and special damages in the amount to be proven at trial,” “exemplary and punitive damages” and attorney’s fees.

The National Enquirer
See full article at PEOPLE.com »

Charlie Sheen Sues the National Enquirer Over Corey Haim Rape Story (Report)

  • The Wrap
Charlie Sheen Sues the National Enquirer Over Corey Haim Rape Story (Report)
Charlie Sheen has hit the National Enquirer with a defamation lawsuit over a report that the former “Two and a Half Men” star sodomized a then-13-year old Corey Haim while the pair were filming the 1986 film “Lucas,” TMZ reports. The article, published Nov. 8, quoted former actor Dominick Brascia as saying Haim told him that Sheen and Haim “smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.” Sheen released a statement regarding the complaint Saturday morning.
See full article at The Wrap »

Corey Haim’s Mother Says Charlie Sheen Sexual Assault Accusations Were ‘All Made Up’

  • The Wrap
Corey Haim’s Mother Says Charlie Sheen Sexual Assault Accusations Were ‘All Made Up’
Following an allegation that “Two and a Half Men” star Charlie Sheen had sexually assaulted Corey Haim when the latter was 13, Haim’s mother Judy Haim told Entertainment Tonight that the accusation was “all made up.” Haim also said that if her son, who died in 2010 at age 38, would be sick about the accusation. Also Read: Charlie Sheen 'Categorically Denies' Accusations He Raped Corey Haim “My son never mentioned Charlie. We never talked about Charlie. It was all made up,” Haim told Entertainment Tonight. “If my son was here to hear all of this he would throw up.” According to a.
See full article at The Wrap »

Corey Haim's Mom Denies Allegation That Her Son Was Sexually Abused by Charlie Sheen (Exclusive)

Corey Haim's Mom Denies Allegation That Her Son Was Sexually Abused by Charlie Sheen (Exclusive)
Judy Haim is speaking out after an allegation surfaced that her late son, Corey Haim, was sexually assaulted by Charlie Sheen.

In a National Enquirer report released earlier this week, the Two and a Half Men star was accused by one of Corey's longtime friends of sexually assaulting the then 13-year-old actor on the set of the 1986 film Lucas.

"My son never mentioned Charlie. We never talked about Charlie. It was all made up," Judy tells Et exclusively following the publication of the report. "If my son was here to hear all of this he would throw up."

Corey, who starred in a number of popular films in the '80s, died on March 10, 2010 at the age of 38 of pneumonia.

More: Charlie Sheen Denies Allegation That He Sexually Assaulted Corey Haim

"I lived with [Corey] in Canada half the time. I knew exactly where this kid was at all times," Judy continues. "I’m fed up
See full article at Entertainment Tonight »

Charlie Sheen Denies Abusing Corey Haim, Issues Death Threats To His Victims

The internet was rocked by yet another scandal yesterday when news broke that Charlie Sheen had allegedly raped a 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of Lucas, a film they made together back in 1986. Though the statute of limitations has long since passed, meaning the actor can’t face any legal consequences from any of this, Sheen’s vehemently denied the story, releasing a statement through his lawyers that simply says, “He absolutely denies the claim.”

Whether or not Charlie actually did what he’s being accused of we may never know, but someone else has spoken up on the matter this week as well, and that’d be Corey Feldman, who has a long history with Haim and was best friends with him back in the 80s, as the two child actors sat on top of the world. Of course, both of their lives soon turned to tragedy, but
See full article at We Got This Covered »

Charlie Sheen Denies Allegation That He Sexually Assaulted Corey Haim

Charlie Sheen Denies Allegation That He Sexually Assaulted Corey Haim
Charlie Sheen denies sexually assaulting Corey Haim.

In a National Enquirer report, the former Two and a Half Men star was accused by Haim's longtime friend, Dominick Brascia, of sexually assaulting Haim on set of the 1986 film Lucas. Sheen would have been 19 at the time of the alleged assault, while Haim would have been 13.

"Charlie Sheen categorically denies these allegations," Sheen's rep said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter on Wednesday.

ET has reached out to Sheen's rep and attorney for comment.

Haim's childhood friend, Corey Feldman, recently launched an online campaign to raise $10 million to make a movie revealing the names of alleged pedophiles in Hollywood, who he claims sexually assaulted both him and Haim.

"When I wrote my book, my publishers prevented me from writing the names down. They made me change the names," Feldman claimed of his
See full article at Entertainment Tonight »

Jon Cryer Returns to CBS With Family Comedy (Exclusive)

Jon Cryer is returning to CBS.

The Two and a Half Men alum is teaming with the network to develop the family comedy Dads and Daughters. The multicamera effort revolves around a reserved math teacher with Midwestern values and an outgoing personal trainer who must bite the bullet and move in together rather than splitting their daughters up when their common ex-wife heads to prison for credit card fraud.

Mark Gross (Mike & Molly, Man With a Plan) and Gregg Mettler (Man With a Plan, Cougar Town) will pen the script for the comedy and executive produce the CBS Television...
See full article at The Hollywood Reporter - TV News »

Exes Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Spotted at Guy Oseary's A-List Wedding

Exes Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Spotted at Guy Oseary's A-List Wedding
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were one of Hollywood’s hottest couples during the run of their 6-year marriage, which ended in 2013. The two have since moved on — Kutcher married again in 2015, this time to his former That ’70s Show costar Mila Kunis — but found themselves guests at producer Guy Oseary’s celebrity-filled wedding in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Tuesday.

Though the weren’t photographed together, Moore, 54, and Kutcher, 39, were both seen leaving the venue within minutes of each other.

She was all smiles while wearing a bright blue-patterned dress with a tan fur coat, while Kutcher was dressed
See full article at PEOPLE.com »

All The Times Celebrities Use Emojis to Say What they Really Mean

There was a time when texting was the quickest way of getting your message across, and “text speak” was the easiest way of doing this. “Text speak” seems to have all but died, except for the one older member of your family who frequently ends texts with “Lol” and still thinks that it means Lots Of Love. The rise of the emoji has injected some fun into sending messages and the little faces ensure that people don’t misread sarcasm…most of the time. Alongside faces, there are icons for every situation: Fancy a coffee? There’s an emoji for that. Need a goat? There’s an emoji for that. Such is the success of emojis that celebrities have brought out their own emoji keyboards, which each represent their own quirks. Here are a couple of likely, and one not so likely emoji keyboards on the market right now:

Sheenoji
See full article at The Hollywood News »

Bill Pullman Doubles His Treasure at the Woodstock Film Festival

Bill Pullman Doubles His Treasure at the Woodstock Film Festival
During the Woodstock Film Festival’s Maverick Awards ceremony on Saturday night (Oct. 14), actor Bill Pullman graciously received an honorary award for Excellence In Acting and, as if on cue, allowed the trophy to fall to the floor and break in half. Holding up the pieces of his broken prize, Pullman quipped, “Oh my God, I’ve got two awards tonight!”

Maverick gestures aside, Pullman was also in Woodstock for the featured film “The Ballad of Lefty Brown,” an old-fashioned western drama, in which he stars. It screened at the Woodstock Playhouse for an enthusiastic crowd.

For the 2017 edition of the self-declared “fiercely independent” fest, currently in its 18th year and held Oct. 10 through 15, the programming was eco-friendly, class-conscious, gender-aware and racially sensitive — a fitting environment for the handful of host towns surrounding the area.

The Best Narrative Feature award went to the surreal comedy “Infinity Baby,” which was directed by Bob Byington and stars Kieran Culkin, [link
See full article at Variety - Film News »

Oliver Stone Accused of Groping Former Playboy Model in ’90s

Oliver Stone Accused of Groping Former Playboy Model in ’90s
After coming to disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein’s defense, Oliver Stone is now facing a sexual assault allegation of his own.

Former Playboy model Carrie Stevens has accused the renowned director of groping her at a party 26 years ago.

Stevens wrote in a Facebook post that Weinstein and Stone are “two of a kind.” Stevens, who was Playboy’s Playmate of the Month in June 1997 and has had small acting roles since then, said the filmmaker grabbed her breast at a party.

“I was only 22 years old. Oliver walked past me and grabbed my boob as he waltzed out the front door of a party,” the now 48-year-old wrote on Thursday.

“I still remember the cocky grin on his face like he got away with something,” she added. “These douchebags are not above the law, and they should be held to the same standard as every other man. It’s common decency Not to grab boobs, pu–ies
See full article at Variety - Film News »

Harvey Weinstein Accused Of Sexually Harassing Actress At Sundance 2008

Harvey Weinstein Accused Of Sexually Harassing Actress At Sundance 2008
"I will take this meeting if you will shake my hand and say you will not touch me," said Louisette Geiss today of an encounter with Harvey Weinstein at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival. Almost breaking into tears, the Two and a Half Men actress and screenwriter told the media in lawyer Gloria Allred's office that she was hesitant to go to a late-night meeting with the mogul because she had heard stories about his behavior and made him make an agreement in front of a…
See full article at Deadline »

Harvey Weinstein's New Accuser: He Begged Me to Watch Him Masturbate at Sundance

  • TMZ
[[tmz:video id="0_aagrnt4z"]] Harvey Weinstein's new accuser alleges he begged her to watch him masturbate in the hot tub in his hotel nearly a decade ago. Louisette Geiss -- a former actress and screenplay writer with credits on "Two and a Half Men" and "The Drew Carey Show" -- came forward Tuesday with the new accusations as she was flanked by her attorney, Gloria Allred. Geiss joined a score of women who have spoken against the former studio exec,
See full article at TMZ »

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Sets Amazon Premiere Date — Watch Trailer

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Sets Amazon Premiere Date — Watch Trailer
Amy Sherman-Palladino and late November — it’s becoming a thing.

The Gilmore Girls creator’s new dramedy, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, will make its official Amazon debut on Wednesday, November 29. Experiencing deja vu? That’s probably because Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life bowed during the dame timeframe (Nov. 25, to be precise) one year ago.

RelatedA Second Gilmore Girls Revival at Netflix? Team Palladino’s New Amazon Deal Contains a Big Clue

All eight episodes of Mrs. Maisel‘s first season, which was written and directed by Sherman-Palladino and Daniel Palladino, will be available to Amazon Prime customers on that date.
See full article at TVLine.com »

‘Big Bang’s Lee Aronsohn Makes Feature Documentary Debut With ‘Magic Music’

‘Big Bang’s Lee Aronsohn Makes Feature Documentary Debut With ‘Magic Music’
Exclusive: He is a very well-respected name in television known for Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory and Murphy Brown, and now Lee Aronsohn can add documentary filmmaker to his repertoire. For Aronsohn’s documentary feature debut, he went back to his college days. He wrote, produced and directed 40 Years in the Making: The Magic Music Movie, which is about his quest to find out what happened to a well-known band that would play on the campus of his alma mater — the…
See full article at Deadline »

Team Palladino Inks Multi-Year Overall Deal With Amazon Studios

Team Palladino Inks Multi-Year Overall Deal With Amazon Studios
Here’s some marvelous news if you’re a Team Palladino worshipper: Gilmore Girls EPs Amy Sherman-Palladino and Daniel Palladino — who are gearing up for the late 2017 launch of their new Amazon dramedy The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel — are putting down semi-permanent stakes at the streamer.

RelatedGilmore Girls Video: Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel Talk Possibility of Second Revival, Reflect on Baby Twist

TVLine has learned that the duo have inked a multi-year overall deal with Amazon Studios that calls for them to develop television projects beyond Maisel, which scored an unprecedented two-season pickup last spring. (Amazon brass have reason to
See full article at TVLine.com »

The First: Sean Penn is heading to Mars in new sci-fi series

Joseph Baxter Sep 21, 2017

Sean Penn is set to star in a space exploration series on Channel 4 called The First, from the creator of House Of Cards...

Sean Penn, the controversial, two-time-Oscar-winning actor who first achieved notable acclaim for playing one-liner-spouting stoner Jeff Spicoli, is about to do something that he’s never done in his storied acting career: headline a television series, specifically, streaming series The First for Channel 4 and Hulu.

Penn, like an increasing amount of A-list actors, will take the television plunge in this new project, which was given a straight-to-series order by the streaming outlet back in May - a space exploration-themed story set in a near-future that will follow humanity’s first mission to colonise Mars.

Interestingly, the visionary behind the series is not one typically associated with the space/sci-fi/adventure genre. Beau Willimon, who is best known as the creator, writer and
See full article at Den of Geek »

Sean Penn to Star in Hulu's Mars Drama Series The First, From House of Cards Creator Beau Willimon

Sean Penn to Star in Hulu's Mars Drama Series The First, From House of Cards Creator Beau Willimon
Sean Penn is boldly going where he has rarely gone before: television.

In what represents the two-time Oscar winner’s most significant foray into TV, Penn has signed on to star in The First, Hulu’s forthcoming Mars-themed drama series from House of Cards creator Beau Willimon.

Set in the near future, The First will follow the first human mission to Mars, while exploring the challenges of taking the first steps toward interplanetary colonization. The project — which received a straight-to-series order from Hulu earlier this year — focuses not only on the astronauts, but also on their families and loved ones,
See full article at TVLine.com »
loading
An error has occured. Please try again.

See also

External Sites