IMDb > "Endurance" (2002) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Endurance" More at IMDbPro »

Best TV Reality Show for older Teens!

Author: (EnduranceFan2003) from Connecticut
5 November 2003

This is far the best reality show I've ever seen. Each week I find myself entangled in the web and looking forward to the next episode. This is now the 2nd season of Endurance and as far as the ratings are showing there will be a third one! The one thing I am wishing that they change on the show is the age groups. As of now the ages are from 12-15, but I think that since the crowd who watches this show is mainly 16, that they should change the age groups to 13-16 which makes far more sense. I am sure that for the next one they will correct this and will choose 20 more contestants.

Teenage Survivor

Author: bcolquho from Saco, Maine
20 September 2003

Endurance, a show on NBC's teaming with the Discovery Kids Channel, is a Teenage Survivor, in which teams of teams of young adults, each named after a particular color, are on an island somewhere in the world. They form alliances and manipulate each other to see who'll win the prize and a trip to the next round. Those who fail to advance are kicked off the island. The new season begins next week.

Endurance 3: Hawaii

Author: xdemon101 from California, United States
13 December 2004

We are now into the third season of the survivor-like show, Endurance. Set in the tropical state of Hawaii, Endurance 3 is about 8 colored teams(red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, and gray), each consisting of a boy and girl. Their goal is to collect triangular objects called "Pyramid Pieces", and the first team to collect all 10 will win the grand prize(all teams are given one Pyramid Piece each to start the game with). Winning these pieces involve two types of missions. The first challenge is an "Endurance Mission", and the winning team of that challenge will receive a Pyramid Piece, and also the "Samahdi", which can handi-cap any team of their choice in the next challenge, which is the "Temple Mission". Temple Missions are very important to win because the winners can select any two teams to be sent up to the "Temple Of Fate", where they will compete in a rock-paper-scissors like game. Two teams will go up, but only one will come back. The team that loses the Temple Of Fate mission will be sent home, but they can choose any team to give their Pyramid Piece to. This chain will repeat until there is only on team remaining, but there are many twists that can change everything.

One episode focuses on the Endurance Mission, and the next will focus on the Temple Mission. Endurance 3: Hawaii airs on Saturday mornings on Discovery Kids at 9:30(may vary), and also weekday afternoons on the Discovery Kids channel at 4:30 and 7:30(may vary)

Pretty good

Author: ilikepants from United States
2 September 2006

Addicting. And of course adults wouldn't watch it; it's not an adult reality show. It's on Discovery Kids...meaning that it is meant for kids and teens to watch. I like the fact that you get to know the teams and then in next episode, there is a possibility that a team you like gets eliminated. It makes it more suspenseful. It's especially nerve-wracking when the teams go to the "Temple of Fate" which is somewhat like letting rock, paper, scissors decide the teams' fates. I also applaud everyone for living without electronics for a long time! All in all, it is a very exciting and healthy show for kids-teens. I look forward to watching the next series of Endurance!