IMDb > CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2003) (VG) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (VG) More at IMDbPro »

Excellent PC Game!

Author: BreanneB from United States
28 May 2006

This is an excellent PC game. It's one of my favorites that I have. The designs and voices are excellent. It really is just like the show.

In the first case, "Inn and Out", a girl named Kylie is murdered in a hotel room. Even though they arrest a man at first in the end they get the real person. Case two, "Light My Fire", is about a man who sets fire to his own home. Case three, "Garvey's Beat" is about a cop killed in the line of duty. Case four, "More Fun Than A Barrel of Corpses", is about a woman who is killed by another. Case five, "Leda's Swan Song", Grisson gets abducted, but thank god is saved.

Excellent Game.

Fun...the first time around

Author: this_kid from Toronto, Ontario
19 December 2003

I really enjoyed the game, the first time I played it. There's 5 different crimes to investigate, and once you finish them, there's nothing else to do. You'll have to wait until you forget where the clues are to play it again, and they don't let you go out on your own enough in the game.

Good Game

Author: Chosen90 from U.S.A
12 July 2003

I thought it was a good game overall. The cases were something that could happen on the show. It graphic's are done really good, and I'm extreamly happy that they got the real actors/actresses to do the voices for the game.

Not worth the price

Author: Pablo Garcia from Hermosillo, México
21 May 2003

This game was meant to be for all persons to crack the cases, but they took all of the challenge in the way there. You work on five crime scenes with one cast member per crime, the game is really unexciting. The game features the original casts' voices as well but you can tell they were reading the script by their boring tone. Really not worth you money but if you really want to try it out you should borrow it from a friend, 3 out of 10 stars.

Computer Game Investigation

Author: leplatypus from PariS
23 December 2009

This game is a Christmas present from my brother and belongs to the three games package. What caught my attention is the similar screen with the best game ever, the X-Files! But if I am a hardcore x-fan, I have never watched a single CSI show, so this game was a good introduction.

I think that Las Vegas is a good idea for a new location because except the casinos, we forget that this place is above all a city. Then, calling on forensics is also a new good idea, because it changes from the cops, advocates,… and offers a new way to solve crimes.

The game-play is perfect and very easy. The cases are very different from each other and the solutions aren't plain to come.

In conclusion, this is an excellent crime game that unfortunately I can't make it run with Vista.

Music playing @ Walters Motel

Author: yamosam from U.S.A. / Oregon
3 April 2004

I have enjoyed this show from the beginning, always new and interesting, I was hoping someone might know the music that was playing while they digging up remains at Walter's Motel in the 3-31-04 show. If you know the music please list it on the comment board. I was in Las Vegas not long ago and really enjoy the scenes that are familiar from my trip. I understand that Grissom will not be returning to the next years shows, I can only hope they find a quirky character to replace him, his odd ways make the character fun to watch. I also would have liked to see something become of the relationship between Gill and Sarah, start something or explain why it did not happen. I am also looking forward to the New York shows.

Not as good as the show.

Author: artlofty
18 June 2003

The game, with its WAY to easy crimes, is flat and dull. It tries to mimic the show but the experience is far too flat to enjoy. If you buy it, you may only find it fun once. It is not good as a game, and not as good as the television show. Die hard fans will find it a let down.