IMDb > "Lazer Tag Academy" (1986) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Lazer Tag Academy" More at IMDbPro »

as entertaining as the old lazer-tag commercial

Author: Rev-10 from hanover, nh
8 September 2003

as a 7-year-old i remember watching the few episodes of this cartoon before it went off the air. i liked the old commercial for the lazer-tag gun, although it worked only slightly better than 'rob the robot.' the show was ok, but the jamie character made made an impression on me. she was sort of hot, and had an interesting name for a girl...unfortunately she and the show were gone soon after they appeared. what a tease.

I actually liked this show!

Author: XtroTerrestial from Planet Earth
31 May 2010

Every Saturday morning in 1986-87, this was one of the many shows I actually got up early and watched, because it was just so entertaining. I loved Laser Tag in the first place, and the fact that it was being made into an actual cartoon series, with excellent animation and a story that I found to be awesome, I knew it was worth my time. It's just too bad the show didn't last. I would've loved to see it continue into a second season, even a third. But hey, it was the 80's! Us kids back then were lucky if a show lasted 6 months.

Maybe one day this will see a proper DVD release and get the cult staus it deserves.