IMDb > "Hunter" (2003) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Hunter" More at IMDbPro »

Hunter was back on the air?

Author: cng777 (Cid.gmuqt@gmail.com) from United States
25 July 2003

I knew Hunter was back on the air, but I don't think it was in a good time slot, that's why it didn't have as strong a comeback as they thought it would, and it's not that it was a bad show, even for the comeback. I did, however, think the plots were a little thin, but, all it needed was some revamping. The theme music wasn't explosive either. Back in the 80's, when it was on, the theme music got your attention. I know the year is 2003 but, they should have stuck with the old time theme of the eighties. There's nothing wrong with having a period theme. It worked for Highlander and it still works for That 70's Show. I'm not sure why it didn't work for That 80's show either. I thought that show was funny. Anyways, Hunter could have been a great hit again if it had been given a chance. The execs should have thought out why it wasn't doing well. I don't think it was because of lack of content. It was because they had it up against other network time frames that were more popular than NBC on a Saturday night. NBC Saturday nights are not that exciting, I guess by now they have figured that out.

Love it!!!

Author: thunderboltgreg from Throop, PA
3 May 2003

I loved "Hunter" in the 1980's, and I still love "Hunter" now!!!

The 1980's version and the 2003 version are so cool!!!

The 1980's "Hunter" should be on TV Land!!!

NBC should also bring back "Alf"!!!!!!