IMDb > "Gagsters!" (2003) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Gagsters!" More at IMDbPro »

Best Kids Show Out There

Author: ks11
18 February 2004

"Gagsters" is awesome! Finally a show that fulfills every kids fantasy - letting kids be in charge! The 'Wiggin Out' prank is so funny and the expressions on the adults faces are priceless. I fall on the floor laughing every time I watch it. Keep up the good work "Gagsters" team!

Fresh New Children's Programming

Author: sethberk from New York
19 February 2004

Well it is about time our kids were exposed to more than just sex and violence on TV. After what happened on the Superbowl, it is nice to see some wholesome programming we can feel comfortable sharing with our kids. The pranks don't hurt anyone and everyone seems to be having a good time. I think it gives kids today some confidence to be kids in a world constantly telling us to "Grow Up" The bonds we form as children help us in later life and this program certainly encourages kids of all races and backgrounds to work together. We could all learn something from that. As for the music, it is very catchy and is not promoted through sexy outfits or parties and material items. It is what it says and does not pretend to be anything else. I give this program a thumbs up and i hope to see more like it in the future.

So funny!

Author: nafspawn from Los Angeles
27 March 2004

This show is the best prank show yet. Makes you laugh and I love that kids are the gagsters. What a great concept! So it's by kids and for kids....but adults are going to love it too, I did. These kids have such great presence, you can't help but be drawn into their own prankster world. They're inventive and outgoing and really having fun. It makes the show fun to watch. I can't wait to see who they'll get next!

By far, my favorite pranks are the video return and the wig prank. It's kids getting back at adults, letting them know they must be treated with respect and paid attention to. The pranks certainly make adults pay attention to these gagsters, and maybe will change how they treat kids in the future. I had a good time watching this show.

Great Show for Kids

Author: nherrera1 from New York
9 March 2004

I have several young nieces and nephews and am glad I can finally sit down and watch a show with them that is interesting for all of us. Not only is the show well-done (which is rare among the bromide that I am usually forced to sit through), but it teaches great lessons. The kids have to plan out the gag; insensitive or unthinking behavior by adults are targeted; and kids learn that thoughtfulness is a skill that must be practiced during all stages of life. If you haven't seen this show, I recommend it without reservation. To those responsible for making this: Thank you for producing a decent program for children, and an interesting show for adults.

Loved It!

Author: k9camp4 from CT, USA
28 February 2004

Loved the show! The kids are adorable. Its about time children have the opportunity to get back at adults, in a fun, creative way. This is a wonderful show geared towards kids where the adults don't have to "get it". I really liked the way the characters on the show exemplify real children you see today. Some smart, some fashionable, some tricksters, and some technical wizards. They work well together and have fun YIPPEE! Good job using children of different ethnic backgrounds. Hope to see more new shows soon especially the ones in New York. I wish you would tape some in Connecticut. There are a lot of great places and fun things to do here. Can't wait to see more!

Inventive and funny

Author: msymonds12 from Ct, usa
21 February 2004

A very inventive and funny production - it's about time someone did a great "reality" prankster show with kids in mind. The kids are vibrant and excited and perfect the already awesome writing. It's good fun with an eye on what kids want to see and how they want to see it done. Love it!

GAGSTERS! ROCKS!!!

Author: jasbrew from los angeles, california
20 February 2004

Gagsters is the bomb! It's about time someone came up with a show where kids get to put one over on grown ups. The Gagsters are so cool especially RAD and his crazy stunts! We need more Gagsters. When is it going to be on in the U.S.A. I hope soon because this is the funniest prank show I have ever seen...EVER. GAGASTERS RULES!

my feedback on the show

Author: kruvinsk from Haverford, PA
20 February 2004

Gagsters is an awesome show, I love it. Its funny and engaging, entertaining and thought provoking. It inspires creativity in kids and is just simply fun to watch. It's filled with laughs and innocent mischief.

The gagsters characters are great!

I Love Gagsters

Author: evano-1 from USA
18 February 2004

"Gagsters!" shows kids the benefits of working together as a team in order to achieve specific goals. In this case, LOOK OUT GROWN UPS! The pranks are clever, the music works perfectly with the scenes and the actors do great jobs making us older folk scared to walk the streets. The whole concept is brilliant and fun to watch. If your a grown up beware, there's probably a gag with your name on it!

Great Gags in "Gagsters!"

Author: kelly-116
17 February 2004

Gagsters! is a great creative show for kids. The pranks are original, hilarious, and well produced. It is nice to see the kids stand up for themselves. It is about time that kids have hit the reality market. We look forward seeing more of these wonderful kids!