- Scott and Cooper forced to unpack all their clothes from their bags before boarding the plane when the check-in clerk tells them they forgoes their baggage space for the cheap air fare.
- A scene of Scott and Cooper playing chess with the Manchester United football hooligans.
- A extended scene of Scott and Cooper singing along with the Manchester Hooligans the song 'Morning Train,' on the bus to Paris.
- A extended scene in the French restaurant where a waiter gives the group the bill and while Cooper sends the waiter away, they slip out without paying the bill, and the waiter recalls other Americans fleeing without paying.
- A train scene where Cooper attempts to photograph his penis with Jamie's camera.
- Another train scene set after the gang's escape from the nude beach where Cooper hits on Jenny as she rubs a soda can over her chest. (bits are shown in the closing credits montage)
- A scene where the group arrives at the Amsterdam Youth Hostel and are introduced to the owner who describes the place to them (shown in the closing credits montage).
- An extended scene of Jenny stripping her top off to get a passing car to pick them up on the German Autobahn (bits are show in the closing credits montage).
- An extended scene of Cooper watching a German-language Hapi Djus commercial with two women passionately making out.
- A scene of the gang arriving in Rome and arriving at the Summer at Sea office and they meet the same creepy Italian guy from the train whom is the superintendent where they asks him about Mika's whereabouts while a replay of the train scene is set up (seen in the closing credits montage).
- An extended scene of Scott and Cooper looking over the Pope's burned brimmed in the Vatican fireplace.
- The sex scene between Scott and Mika in the Confessional booth is slightly longer where the woman watches them and runs out to grab her husband to take him into the next booth for sex as well.
- An extended scene of Cooper attacking the American Robot Man on the college campus.
- Also, a number of scenes were changed including the hot tub scene where Candy and the rest of the girls are topless with none of them wearing bikini tops.
- The scene where Bart tells Scott about Mika being a girl has him swearing a lot more.
- A more explicit introduction of the Creepy Italian Guy on the train.
- A longer nude beach scene.
- The scene of the twins kissing is a few seconds longer with more open-tongue action.