IMDb > X-Men: Next Dimension (2002) (VG) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

X-Men: Next Dimension (VG) More at IMDbPro »

X-Men Next Dimension criteria

Author: spiderguy_07 from United States
2 November 2006

X-Men Next Dimension is the best head to head battle game I have ever played. I think Gambit, Wolverine, or Cyclops are the best fighters.

The Sentinels are hard to defeat, but you will defeat them sooner or later (about 80 rounds later). Forge is the hardest to use because his moves are mostly based on his plasma cannon.

If you can, try putting Wolverine against Sabertooth and see how that battle turns out. Wolverine or Sabertooth will probably crash through a door, a wall, or a window.

Gambit has his own unique fighting style because he uses his energy powered stick. It is most painful to watch when he jams it through his opponent's heart.

Great game with a great story. I give this game a 90%

This Game is so...........COOL!

Author: SuddenStruck from United Kingdom
20 November 2006

this game is one of the best x-men games of all times. Even tough there are some characters that are rubbish, but there are some characters that rock! like for example...

Rogue-Good-she is super strong and when you play her you don't realise that it knocks out at a lot of your enemy's energy. Also she has a special move to restore her energy a little bit and suck out the energy from the enemy. Rogue is one of the examples of the best characters like: Wolerine, Beast, Gambit, Dark Phonix and of course Rogue.

Forge-Bad-I hate Forge, that worst character i know. His moves are not made to make a combo unless your in a 'air seek'. In Story mode he is the first person to play and the most difficult to play. When i was fighting Nightcrawler, i died first time doing it. (i thought that when you on any mode, it has to start easy, then harder and harder as you go on through the game) Forge is one of the examples of the worst characters like: Sentiel A (to slow).

But there are 'ok' characters like: Storm, Phonix, Mystique, Lady Deathstike, Havok, Cyclops, Betsy and Magento.

It's a 7/10 with me and I'm only just a teenager!