IMDb > "Russian Roulette" (2002/II) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Russian Roulette" More at IMDbPro »

Russian Roulette: Reviewed!

Author: jsk1998-961-589349 from United Kingdom
30 March 2014

I remember first watching Russian Roulette back in 2001, I was only a few years old. My parents turned it on & asked what it was, they said 'Russian Roulette' & I thought 'What on earth is this? Seriously?' So I watched it & I learned it was a quiz show with an evil twist. A genius twist. I seen the first person drop & I was in hysterics. I taped every episode from then on, but the videos disappeared mysteriously. I was heartbroken when I learned that it got cancelled. I was watching '1001 ways to leave a game-show' & at the end of one show, it was a Russian Roulette style finish, where the losers dropped about 15 stories into a pool. I thought 'Ah, the memories.' I searched on Youtube last year & I found an old 4-part Emmerdale vs Coronation Street special & I loved it. I miss it. I wish ITV or BBC or STV would bring it back onto out TV. I gave it a 10/10 since the very beginning, & I haven't changed my mind. Other countries who do their own rendition of Russian Roulette have just ruined it. WHY RUIN AN AMAZING SHOW?