IMDb > "Samurai Girl: Real Bout High School" (2001) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

It's a really good yet short Animé series.

Author: Rukikamiya (ruki_kamiya@hotmail.com) from America
26 February 2003

It's a really good yet short Animé series. It kept me entertained with the humor Daisaku provided. Joshua Seth was good as Daisaku's part and David Lucas kept Shizuma's character, like in the Japanese version. Although it's only 13 episodes long, it is a really good show to watch.

This show...

Author: sonicfan21 from United States
26 September 2012

I can't stand it anymore, a friend showed this to me, I thought I'd like it before this girl got all arrogant.

What's the whole point in this girl anyway? No plot, a five foot nine girl that is a martial artist and damn, she shows off things.

I won't debate on the animation, but the theme of the show is quite unappealing in my opinion while the animation has its admission, downright, thoroughly one of the worst animation of all time. The script is rushed, the voice acting is horrible, since when have you made a spoof off of Trigun??

This anime could've been better than just copying off of Cowboy Bebop.

Let me admit, I like the idea for it but this show needs to be banned from the country, I mean, high school girl gets cocky? Far from egotistical, she can also show off things? Scratch that.

I'm going to watch Blood Plus instead.