IMDb > "WinTuition" (2002) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"WinTuition" More at IMDbPro »

Fun game show

Author: Grace Zeh (filmgirlgz@gmail.com) from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
20 July 2006

First off, I must say that this was a fun game show. Also, I haven't seen every episode. However, I do know the show very well. Every time I watched it, I had a lot of fun playing along and watch. This made me long to be a contestant. The thing I liked most about it are the questions. Despite the fact that I didn't know that many answers, I still had fun playing along. I hope some network brings it back so I can play along and watch again. If that happens, I will be really happy. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that I'll always remember this show in my memory forever. Now, in conclusion, if this show comes back on the air again, I hope that you catch it one day before it goes off the air for good.

Impossible

Author: trackchris1987 from Texas
17 June 2003

Ive seen this show a number of times and no one i have seen has ever won. This game show is impossible to win at, and i for one dont like it because of that. They should ask less questions or give the people more time, but in the end Cram is better.

No, it CAN be won, if you have enough smarts & knowledge.

Author: LepricahnsGold
2 November 2003

Just because YOU don't think you could win, trackchris1987, doesn't mean the game is not able to be won. I watch this show regularly & have seen 2 people win the 50,000. Cram they GIVE them the answers. With WinTuition, you have to already know the answers. WinTuition is not for the feint of heart (or mind).