Hangman's Curse (2003)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for elements of violence/terror and for brief drug material|
Sex & Nudity
- Sex Definition: sexual intercourse, sex act, sexual relations; passionately kissing up until sex: NONE.
- No Sex in this movie.
- Nudity Definition: nakedness, bareness, state of undress; informal one's birthday suit, therefore a man's bare chest doesn't count because society rules that a man can be shirtless, while a woman being bare chested is considered as nudity.
- No nudity in this movie.
Violence & Gore
- 1/10 a few kids get bullied, but it's mostly shoving and things like that.
- 3/10 Some name calling, none serious. A female character openly wishes that a group of people all burn in hell.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- 1/10 implied but not seen uses of drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- 5/10 lets just say, anyone with Arachnophobia will find this movie fairly off putting Total: 11/50 This film is fine for older children up