IMDb > Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding (2003) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Sad, Pathetic, Awesome!

Author: Chris Winston from Fairbanks, U.S. Territory of Alaska
18 April 2003

I'm a man so naturally this movie was awesome! Well, awesome because of... the uhhh... you know, the T&A! Yes, this was a 90 minute Baywatch Breast Fest and for that alone this was really good, a 9 our of 10 star's! Other than that this gets a 3. It was flat out stupid and I am embarrassed to say I watched it and further embarrassed to say i liked it, yes, i liked it. I did. I am not a fan of Baywatch - no one in their right mind should be, that would be wrong, very wrong. But i do feel it is okay to indulge, from time to time only, in the mindless entertainment value something like Baywatch can provide. And this movie did provide some mindless entertainment. I thought Pamela Anderson was great, the best character in this, but almost like she was Val from V.I.P. more than CJ from Baywatch! Absolutely truly a shame she did not have a bigger role. And why did she not go to Mitch's wedding? Because it was a couples-only wedding? What was up with that? She needed to stay with her bar and yoga and meditation and couldn't get away for a few hours to see her best friend get married? And all of a sudden after the big waterslide catfight Allison started to be friendly with Neely for no reason? And Allison was Stephanie but not really I mean she looked like Stephanie and that REALLY threw me off for awhile... not that I didn't understand her "striking" resemblance but the fact that Alexandra Paul was playing this character... just weird and dumb and annoying all rolled into one. Anyway, this stunk but i liked it and i even cheered during the opening credits and was delightfully surprised at who ends up being the hero in the end. A fun movie. A crappy movie. Mitch Baywatch returns! For the last time? Hopefully but on the other hand *if* there is ever another Baywatch movie I know I'll be diggin' it (and embarrassed again.) My grade for this: D-

Baywatch : Hawaiian Reunion

Author: ichocolat from i1chocolat.blogspot.com
4 May 2009

This flick is your typical Baywatch style, only difference is that this is a full film, and not the usual one hour long TV shows at late nights.

There is nothing special about this movie. And please do not bash / flame me, hear me out first.

When I say that there are nothing special, I mean that this is exactly what you would find in Baywatch. Girls in swimsuits and guys with no shirts and shorts that hung low on their buttocks, and cool scenery.

Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra, as well as David Hasselholf are in the film, and that reason alone should be a good reason enough for die-hard fans to watch this film.

What I found funny is the slow-motion every time the girls decide to run instead of walking. LOL I mean, who gave the idea that the slow-motion still able to do the trick after one time too many it was made that way.

Overall, there is nothing surprising about this film, but I do not mean that in a bad way. So if you enjoy watching their TV shows, you might like this one too. IF this is not your cuppa, watch other film instead.

Great to see them all together

Author: Jysportsfan from USA
2 March 2003

It was great to see all of the cast back together. There were even some Baywatch cast members that weren't on the show at the same time previous to now. The plot was kind of dopey. I think they just wanted Alexandra Paul in the movie and that was about the only way they could. Seeing C.J. and Summer and all of the Baywatch crew back together was nice, but I can't give a vote higher than six. The plot being so sub-standard and all.

Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding-Good Enough

Author: fuk_yeee from Belfast, Northern Ireland
11 December 2003

This movie was pretty decent for a TV movie, it had action , excitement and all my favourite Baywatch characters including CJ, Neely, Caroline, Summer etc. Although it was missing one Erika Eleniak (Shauni), I have heard she did say that she didn't want to do it same thing could be said about Donna and Jordan another two characters who didn't return.

The plot outline is okay and the movie is relatively good, although it lacked motive in some parts it was still very good I would give this 3.5 out of 4.

cheese fest as only Baywatch can....

Author: James_Storm34 from United Kingdom
17 January 2005

I watched this movie for a bit of a laugh plus it had the Hoff in it and lets face it after Knightrider the Hoff is one cool dude! (I'll let u decide whether or not I'm being sarcastic there, on one hand I could be but on the other the truth is I may be a MASSIVE Hoff fan but won't admit it.) Anyway this tale is in usual Baywatch style, bad acting, bad story, bad script. Basically its just bad, but I have to think for something to be so bad then logically it must be good? I don't know but I found it pretty entertaining just for the fact that it was that bad! Most of the original Baywatch cast are in this one including Pamela Anderson who's acting is pretty much as fake as her chest, but we don't mind that, once again its Baywatch, it supposed to be muck.

Overall I would say if you are a fan of Baywatch then you will enjoy this movie and should definitely watch it. If you aren't a fan however then I would still suggest you watch it because it really is a bad movie, but because of that it's entertaining and fun so give it a go.

This movie deserves a.... So Bad its Good/10

Baywatch divorce: they can't even rescue their own last show (web)

Author: leplatypus from PariS
30 June 2012

Wow, i go from 1991 to 2003 and in twelve years, little Hobie has grown up and now he is kissing Summer, the colleague of his father. Their moments and watching the old cast being older (Mitch, Stephanie, CJ and Eddy) are the only interests of this movie. Everything else is crap and it's a shame they wanted to end their adventures like this.

If the trap of Sato involving cloning a key character is unbelievable, i don't mind really because this show was a bit like this. On the other hand, i can't accept that there's no more humanism or originality: all the characters fall in stupid romances and if Hawai offers beautiful natural settings, i can say i miss California. If it wasn't enough, their choice of other Baywatch members is awful (who ever wanted to see again Neely, Cort, DJ, Kakoa???) and they don't even explain their actual life. Worst, it's really about Babeswatch now (FHM Shot, a lot of dancing, tanning) and products placement (if you haven't discover the swipes now, you are as blind as Cort was like!).

Finally, it's very close to what the show was about: on its 11 years, only the first four seasons was good and the seven following was shameful! so this movie belongs to the latter category and that's where it hurts: this is surely their last farewell and they fail to pay homage to all the good things they have brought us.

Beautiful visuals, stupid story

Author: Nick Archer from Westlake Village, Ca
1 March 2003

As a retired LA beach lifeguard with twenty five years of service as both a permanent and recurrent I have been a fan of the Baywatch series for many years even though many of the episodes leaved something to be desired (a decent story). The images in the montages were outstanding and brought back memories of my days on the beach. This two hour reunion was a big let down. The visuals were great especially if you like female boobs and butts but I couldn't believe how bad the story and directing were. I've seen better work in USC student films. It was a real rip off of the Baywatch legacy. Its the kind of film you have to see twice because after the first time you can't believe how bad it is.

Baywatch: Boobs Reunited

Author: Pimpin` Critic 69 from Your Critic of Critics
1 March 2003

Although many of the cast members didn't appear most did. Especially my favorites Pam Anderson, Carmen Electra, Yasmine Bleeth, and Gena Lee Nolan. Only one of my favorites was missing, Erika :(

Anyhow, the plot like most Baywatch episodes it's silly. However, returning a villian from the second season seemed like a nice idea. Regardless of the silliness it was a nice reunion.

3(***)out of 4(****)stars

Relive Baywatch In This TV Reunion Movie

Author: Intern2014 from United States
16 September 2012

Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding is a made-for-TV Film which was a reunion movie for the series Baywatch.It stars David Hasselhoff together with former stars of the show like Pamela Anderson,Alexandra Paul, Yasmine Bleeth,Michael Bergin,Angelica Bridges,Nicole Eggert,Carmen Electra,Jeremy Jackson,Stacy Kamano,Jason Momoa, John Allen Nelson and Gena Lee Nolin.

Mitch Buchannon was believed to have died in a boating accident at the end of the 10th season of Baywatch. However, it turns out he only had amnesia and has been recovering in a Los Angeles hospital. His new fiancée, Allison Ford, resembles his old lover, Lt. Stephanie Holden, who died during the seventh season of Baywatch. However, she is cooperating with an old nemesis of Mitch's, the still undead Mason Sato from the second season, to get revenge on Mitch.Meanwhile, C.J. is opening a bar and grill in Hawaii and invites many of the old lifeguards from Baywatch there for a reunion including Caroline Holden. Mitch's ex- wife, Neely Capshaw, also shows up in an attempt to get Mitch back.

The show was suppose to be about rescue efforts in the beach.But unfortunately,the reunion TV movie contained a lot of soap opera elements like a love triangle involving Mitch,Allison and Neely.And his son's awkward relationship with Summer really looks bad and unrealistic.

But nevertheless,if one wants to relive Baywatch,one should consider watching this TV movie for it has adventure, drama and bathing beauties galore from the hot cast and extras that the TV show is known for.

Had expected more

Author: Miriam (silbervogel304) from Wuppertal, Germany
26 October 2004

When I watched this movie on DVD I was quite disappointed.The plot is unrealistic and the directing is just poor.There was nothing of the charm the series had especially in the first season.Pamela Anderson was just getting on my nerves - I could hardly stand her talentless acting (good acting has obviously never been the reason she got the role...)!This movie has totally failed. The only good thing I can say about it is the good idea of bringing back some of the old cast.Billy Warlock looked cute and John Allen Nelson is still a hunk.So in the end there was at least one good reason to watch it!