IMDb > Capricciosa (2003) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Capricciosa More at IMDbPro »

Doesn't leave you untouched

Author: prenumerera from Uppsala, Sweden
1 September 2003

This move touched my mind. It is a drama film with some comedian lines here and there. There are a few emotionally strong scenes with mourning that can make one cry. The whole message is about love and family.

*Spoilers*

It is a family drama where the mother in the family dies of cancer, this of course affect the family. The father starts drinking and the oldest son of age 17 have to take care of his smaller sister and smaller brother. There is a lot of funeral scenes that can be a little strong. When all is dark and seemes to end in an tragedy a maid shows up to help cleaning their house. Some love arises and the film has a slow turn to the better side.

*end Spoilers*

I can recommed this movie for everyone, 9/10.

Touching movie that reminds us about how easy life gets out of track.

Author: Bajs Korv (bajskorvsmannen@hotmail.com) from Stockholm, Sweden
25 April 2004

Since I am in a similar situation myself (even though I'm not as fu**ed up as the father in the movie... yet) I was very touched by this movie. Everyone who is/is becoming as him really should. Once again, I'm having a reminder about where my life is going, still I wonder what the hell would need to happen before I will get myself together and fix my sorry life.

Check out this movie and see what happens in their family, the kids and the father. Is this what will happen in your life? Some of us really should think about what we're doing.

For short: This is a very strong and touching movie, reminding us about the reality for ever too many families in our society today. Though, details probably vary from case to case.