IMDb > Uh Oh! (2014) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Uh Oh! More at IMDbPro »

good clean fun

Author: sagarin
2 February 2004

It has been a while since I laughed out loud at the movies, but this one got me. It is cleverly written, full of inside jokes and self awareness of it's own low-budget limitations, and it is a lot of fun. The theme song by Lou Rawls could be a soundtrack classic.

GREAT FAMILY MOVIE. KIDS & ADULTS WILL LOVE THIS SPOOFY COMEDY.

Author: BIGTONYUSA from UNITED STATES
11 October 2004

GREAT FAMILY MOVIE. KIDS & ADULTS WILL LOVE THIS SPOOFY COMEDY.

Written, produced and directed by a very talented man, Jon Cope.

This movie allows you to laugh at the dilemma of our hero, played by a young actor by the name of Jay Sefton who places the audience in a constant state of laughter as he stumbles from one situation to another, not unlike that of the three stooges. We follow our hero through all his adventures. It is clean good fun for all ages.

One of the lead roles is played by Richard Moll of Night Court fame. Richard is an extremely accomplished actor, able to perform the drama of Shakespeare and hilarious comedy equally well. I couldn't help rewind certain scenes again and again just to watch him perform and to make me laugh louder than my kids.

My children and their friends watched the movie and were laughing hysterically. The soundtrack is performed by Lou Rawls and is really a catchy tune.

If you want to laugh and nothing but laugh, then you can't go wrong. The writer and Director, Jon Cope, makes an obvious attempt to poke fun at himself in this production. The budget constraints don't allow for "Star Wars" type special effects, and that is the beauty of the movie. You don't have to look for the meaning of life, you just have to sit back and enjoy it. I certainly did.