IMDb > "White Collar Blue" (2002) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"White Collar Blue" More at IMDbPro »

Cop show with a difference

Author: hexa-2 from Sydney, Australia
29 August 2002

Remember where you heard it first, fans. The new Cate Blanchett is on the block. Her name is Freya Stafford. Looks good, NIDA graduate, can act and is going to go a long way.The show has intelligent, realistic plots and a capable cast. Pity it's on the teeny boppers channel in Australia (Network Ten) Ratings haven't been real good yet, but this show is going to take off. Sue Masters (ex Australian Broadcasting Corporation) is the Executive Producer which means the show has go to be classy.

Action, Mystery AND a good perve!

Author: grosbiggle (alocin@optushome.com.au) from Brisbane, Australia
25 October 2002

When I first saw the adds it intrigued me, now that I watch the show, I'm hooked! It's a great Australian show! Sure the acting might need a touch up, but the plot that comes about each week is superb! It gets you hooked in. I love shows that get you thinking, and this one certainly does! Not to mention the stunning lookers in the cast, newcomer Don Hany for example :)~ also the boys will 'enjoy' old favourite Brooke Satchwell and the hot Freya Stafford! I only brush my TV off once a week, and that's for White Collar Blue :)

Definately Classy...

Author: ausfilmmaking from Sydney, Australia
13 October 2002

This show has an amazing cast, especially with the addition of Freya Stafford, who I knew would make it since her days on Head Start. She is definately headed for the big screen!

The rest of the cast are quite capable in their roles (especially Brooke Satchwell).

Great script, great performances, great direction... and filmed in Sydney's South! What more could you want!