IMDb > Destroying America (2001) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Destroying America (V) More at IMDbPro »

Rad skate video

Author: Spraggy from Cardiff, Wales
11 December 2002

This isn't your everyday skate video, there is a small story/plot to it. The skating, although there isn't much is rad. Tony Hawk's small 'street' skating is cool. My fav skater though is Heath Kerchat, this guy was amazing style and has got to be one of the most rad skaters known. If you want to see his mad stuff check out the Transworld video 'Sight Unseen' which may I add is also mental.

Destroying America?

Author: equ from Norway
12 January 2003

When i first got my hands on this i really was looking forward to some crazy stuff by Bam and Tony Hawk, but the movie is just a bunch of skaters rolling around, grinding and jumping over different objects. They also for some reason have Eric Estrada on their back as a police man. All in all the movie is just another skater movie, but i don't want to say that it is exactly like ordinary skater movies. It also has some hilarious scenes. The one with the Japanese girl is great.

Rad skate video

Author: Spraggy from Cardiff, Wales
11 December 2002

Erik Estrada perfection!

Author: Christopher Smith
23 January 2004

This movie was entertaining to all ages. I found it extremely funny watching an older Erik Estrada where he plays a oblivious cop. This is a skateboarding revolved film, such themes follow as skateboarders making fun of "fruitbooters" (roller bladers). Eric Estrada is the man rent this movie now.