Return to the Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt (2003 TV Movie)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- There are several shots of cleavage, legs, and bottoms in this movie, though no actual nudity is seen. Most (but not all) of the shots are of women.
- Adam West signs a woman's cleavage on her request.
- Two young women meet Burt and Adam and describe themselves as "your biggest fans". After glancing at their cleavage, Burt agrees.
- A fan seduces Burt and the two are seen in bed in the morning. Nothing is shown.
- Adam West, unclothed, is seen in bed with two unclothed women, though nothing is shown.
Violence & Gore
- A slightly-deranged fan seduces Burt and threatens him with a knife the next morning. The next workday, she treats it as sexual play rather than an actual threat of violence.
- While some dialog is hard to make out, there doesn't seem to be any actual profanity beyond "d---" or "h---". As with the TV series, however, there is plenty of innuendo that seems likely to go over the heads of children and amuse adults (for example, "curious stirrings in my utility belt" and "Go focus yourself.")
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Several scenes take place in bars and show casual drinking. (On the other hand, one scene specifically depicts the young Burt Ward as drinking sparkling cider; he may have been underage at the time.) There is some smoking, e.g. Burgess Meredith notes that the cigarette his character smokes irritates his throat, and he ends up using that to make more penguin-like sounds.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A slightly-deranged fan threatens Burt with a knife in a scene that parodies horror movies; it's possible that younger viewers might find it frightening.