IMDb > "E! News Live" (1996) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"E! News Live" More at IMDbPro »"E! News Daily" (original title)

Excellent entertainment world news show

Author: Grace Zeh (filmgirlgz@gmail.com) from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
24 July 2007

In my opinion, this is an excellent entertainment world news show. I enjoy seeing Ted Casablanca as the main anchor. There are many reasons why I said that. Even though Todd Newton is an okay co-anchor, I sometimes wish that Jules Asner hadn't left. If you ask me, it seems that nobody stays with a TV show throughout its entire run anymore. Still, I enjoy hearing about what's happening in the entertainment world. The only things I don't like hearing about is when a couple has broken up or gotten a divorce. Now, in conclusion, I highly recommend this show to all you die-hard entertainment world fans. You will really enjoy it.

A fine combination between journalism and style

Author: pingu-1 from Toronto, Canada
1 November 2002

When I started watching E! News Live back in May of 2002, I started to like the show because this Entertainment show is totally different and I like how they do their reporting stylish and professional at the same time. The Anchors Steve Kmetko and Jules Asner are talented professional journalists and their correspondents but wear trendy clothing instead of the basic bland news type format clothing.

E! News Live makes entertainment news more fun than their predecessors before them and made me switch to this show especially when Jules Asner is around. This show is a good example of the combination of professional journalism, personality, intelligence and style and I wish every news show around the world especially the news network CNN should follow their example of this type of journalism.