IMDb > "Bertelsen - de uaktuelle nyheder" (2002) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

The News has never been this amusing!

Author: Marie Christensen (mariec@sol.dk) from Aalborg, Denmark
22 December 2002

Michael Bertelsen has for a number of years choked the Danes with new entertaintment-shows, each time weirder and weirder.

The newest thing from the genius and his fellowship consisting of Oliver Zahle and others is the TV-show "De Uaktuelle Nyheder" - in english "The Unrelevant News".

With the impossible name the show says a bit about what it contains. All the way trough the 30 minutes it last, Bertelsen makes us cry of laughter with funny jokes, weird phone-calls and hysterical interviews.

I can deffinetly recommend this show and Michael Bertelsen in general. This is really worth spending your time on!

Great twist on modern sensation journalism

Author: Melentirmo from Copenhagen, Denmark
7 August 2004

The Funniest man in Denmark with the funniest show in Denmark

There is no doubt in my mind that Mikael Bertelsen is the funniest person in danish television. He is not funny in the usual way though. "Bertelsen - de uaktuelle nyheder" (2002) Brings an intelligent twist to the way news are broad casted. He takes up a ridiculous topic and presents as if it was a world sensation or makes his own telephone survey. He has well known guests(mostly from the danish government which he oppose). His tactics is usually to accuse them for saying something and because he is intelligent he manages to get them on thin ice(almost always) and the politician looks stupid and embarrassed(always).

He even managed to get the danish prime minister to show up. Which is an accomplishment since he had accused him of saying that he wanted "to kill adults on morning TV".

Now Mikael Bertelsen is one of the leading men at DR2 and he is producing all programs made for them. I just hope he will be back at writing and hosting soon so that we will be able to see him in person and more directly than in a producing role.

This is the funniest show I have ever seen!

Author: detnyFupopa from Copenhagen
18 December 2002

Pioneer Danish comedy show with Mikael Bertelsen as the apparently serious journalist/host. He presents different far out "news" stories and have often very prominent guests e.g. the Danish prime minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen in an interview where it is disclosed that there are subliminal messages such as "I would like to kill some grown ups at morning TV" in the prime ministers speeches. This is the funniest show I have ever seen! But of course you have to understand Danish to see the fun in it.