IMDb > "HBO First Look" (1992) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"HBO First Look" More at IMDbPro »

HBO First Look!

Author: Movie Nuttball from U.S.A.
23 June 2005

This is very good inside feature of up coming films of the year. It shows many behind the scenes and interviews by the actors, actresses, directors, and crew that makes it possible for excellent films. I remember back 1996 when several great movies that I thought were really good and they are some of My favorites came out in that vary year. Anyway they were Twister, Chain Recation, Ghost and the Darkness, The Island of Dr. Moreau, The Glimmer Man, The Phantom, and among others. I think this is cool program especially for the people who are biting at the bit for the up coming blockbusters and want to see some possible clips of the films and more. I believe this program is still on HBO currently so if you want to check for all of the great ones in the year of 2005 including Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, Batman Begins, War of the Worlds, The Fantastic Four, The Island, The Cave, A Sound of Thunder, The Land of the Dead, Stealth, Doom, King Kong, and more then check it out today! I recommend it!

Great show that goes behind the scenes of a movie with the cast and crew

Author: Grace Zeh (filmgirlgz@gmail.com) from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
19 July 2006

I love this show. This is because it's always fun to watch the cast and crew talk about their experiences filming a particular movie and working with their co-stars as well as the crew of that particular movie. In addition, it's also fun to see what happened behind the scenes during the filming of a particular movie, such as takes or bloopers. Anytime I watch one of these specials on DVD or special edition VHS, I always look forward to hearing from and seeing the cast and crew. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that this wis a great show that goes behind the scenes of a movie with the cast and crew. In conclusion, I hope you enjoy this great show that goes behind the scenes of a movie with the cast and crew.