IMDb > Dangerous: The Short Films (1993) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Dangerous: The Short Films (V) More at IMDbPro »

Michael!! i love you!

Author: ( from ireland
22 June 2002

just the saying of the name Michael Jackson still gets me excited and happy. Mike is as strong today as ever. all you have to do is listen to his latest album Invincible for proof. in the dangerous short films you are given many of Mikes greatest music videos and songs. ranging from the excellent video and song Jam to the classic remember the time. what makes this album so essential for me apart from being a massive! Mike Jackson fan is that Dangerous is my all time favourite album but Dangerous doesnt have to be your favourite album to appreciate this. The video/dvd contains such classics songs and videos as 'in the closet' 'who is it' and 'give in to me' but one of the greatest features of the dangerous short films is the black or white video. due to the part at the end after the actual video many have labelled this video as contraversial and have banned it from many tv stations. now you can see for yourself that all the contraversy was utter noncense. just go and see for yourself you wont be dissapointed. another great feature is the behind the scenes footage. on many of the music videos you are treated to rare behind the scenes on such videos as 'jam' 'black or white' remember the time' and 'in the closet' these segments are of very high quality going into great depts on how the videos were made and also showing great humour by Mike that many people dont get to see. there is also classic footage of Mike receiving his 1993 grammy legend award that was given to him by his sister Janet Jackson. Mike performing 'heal the world' at the superbowl. you will be more then happy with your purchase of the dangerous short films and will find yourself watching it again and again.

Michael's last fantastic album in his finest moments

Author: Kristine ( from Chicago, Illinois
16 January 2004

"Thriller" has always been my favorite M.J. album and "Bad" would be second. But "Dangerous" is a wonderful album as well. "HIStory" wasn't bad. And videos from "Dangerous" you wanted to see or miss you should get "Dangerous: The Short Films". Not only do you get his wonderful videos, but you get his glory days.

Michael at his best

Author: bad-bd from Glasgow, Scotland
14 January 2015

Dangerous is my favourite MJ album and the short films provides us with some of Michael's best songs such as 'Will you be there' & 'Give in to me'. It also provides behind the scenes footage on hits such as 'Jam', 'Black or White' & 'In the closet'. I love these parts as it gives us a glimpse into a genius at work. It also includes a heartfelt speech from Michael at the Grammy Legend Awards in 1993. I also love the Brace Yourself intro which heightens your excitement and provides a stirring portrayal of the talent that Michael possesses and the hysteria that he attracts. I would also like to add that there is a very short but powerful clip on Ryan White which leads us into 'Gone too soon', a song which showcases Michael's beautiful voice.