IMDb > All Girls Are Crazy (2003) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

All Girls Are Crazy More at IMDbPro »Toutes les filles sont folles (original title)

Simple and delicious

Author: LAROCHE
20 May 2003

It is a delicious comedy about finding your true love... and the possibility of having to kidnap him to make sure. It is refreshing to have so much fun watching a movie with a modest budget but with a well-thought scenario that definitely outweighs the money factor (ahhhh, poor Hollywood). The characters are fairly well developed for this type of comedy and I found myself laughing outloud at the desperate attempts to find your true love.

Another thing I like is the obvious intention in the scenario to ignore the temporal linearity in the storytelling. We know the story takes place in a short time interval altough the multiple rebondissements could not occur in so short time. It is part of the humor of the movie that I really appreciated.

Finally, I really liked having a old red Beetle and a red Fiat 500 but I think there should have been some space to include a 2 CV.

Definitely not a masterpiece but worth seeing if you like romantic comedy.

unseen French zaniness

Author: alexis-debontoulouse from Lille, France
14 May 2003

I see about every film that comes out, and I had never EVER experienced such joy at a French comedy. The acting is unexpectedly strong, but Isabelle Nanty (of Amelie fame) steals the show : she is as zany as they come. Go have fun !