IMDb > Pepe Le Pew's Skunk Tales (1986) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Pepe Le Pew's Skunk Tales (V) More at IMDbPro »

as much Pepe as you'll ever need

Author: didi-5 from United Kingdom
27 November 2008

A cross between Charles Boyer and Maurice Chevalier, but with one disadvantage - he's a skunk - Pepe Le Pew was one of the less wacky characters to come out of the Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies series, and most of his stories revolve around him chasing a lady cat who unfortunately has acquired a white stripe which drives him crazy.

Beautifully animated and very funny, the Pepe cartoons might be a little much when watched one after the other, but in moderation they're just as great as anything featuring that wacky wabbit or that dastardly duck. Sadly as yet not fully represented in the Golden Collection DVDs, these cartoons have a certain charm which sits alongside their rarity.

Classic!

Author: Movie Nuttball from U.S.A.
4 July 2005

I thought that the characters were really funny and all had great personalities. The animation in My opinion was crisp, clean, and really clear. Not to mention beautiful! Most of the characters in this show are hilarious Looney Tunes characters that we all love. in My opinion these characters are the funnies and talented ever seen. In fact, The things that goes on in this series' cartoons are in My opinion nuts which that is what makes them hilarious! There are so many to like and laugh at and the silly things they do! If you like the original Looney Tunes then I strongly recommend that you go to Amazon.com and purchase this this feature on tape today!