- The Cat begins to explain to the children where babies come from before being cut off by Conrad.
- When the Cat spots the photo of Joan he unfurls it centerfold-style, gets excited saying "hummina hummina" and his hat extends.
- In the first verse of The Cat's first song, he sings about a cat who never listened to his mother and was finally taken to a vet and neutered. He sings the line as "...and they cut off all his ba... ba... ba..." and cuts off by saying "Boy!". In a deleted verse, which is included on the film's soundtrack, the Cat sings about a know-it-all (based on his opinions of Sally) who liked to be the "teacher's pet" (based on his opinion of Sally). He takes the To Do List out of her hands and she chased the Cat and sings the line "...she liked to be the teacher's pet, always the head of the class, she took a ton of TNT to kill the bug up her a..." and cuts off by saying "Ask me...".)
- When Sally exclaims that jumping on the couch is "like being in the circus!", the Cat says, "Yeah, but without those tortured animals and drunken clowns that have hepatitis."
- When the Cat cuts his tail off he yells out "SON OF A BI..." before it's bleeped out and the broadcast is terminated showing a picture of a cat in a hat hanging on to a rope while a chorus whistles The Girl From Ipanema.
- After the Cat unsuccessfully tries to capture Nevins, he 'talks' to the hoe he is holding, calling it a "dirty hoe". He then apologizes with "I'm sorry baby, I love you", finally proceeding to lick it.
- The acronym of the Cat's car's former name is S.H.I.T. (Super Hydraulic Instantaneous Transporter) which Conrad is about to say before the Cat cuts him off, saying "No! Quick to the S.L.O.W.!"
- While the Cat and the children ride Mrs. Kwan (like a boat) through the warped house, The Cat comments at the flame-throwing-toilet, starting "Something like that really burns my a...", only to be cut off as they start going down a steep log flume descent.