Like Mike (2002)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG for brief mild language|
Sex & Nudity
- While we don't know his exact intentions, Tracey brings a woman back to his hotel room late at night (but nothing happens when she sees Calvin there and then fawns over him). That woman, however, shows a lot of thigh in her short skirt as she sits.
Violence & Gore
- Some slapstick style material has some people accidentally being knocked over, Calvin accidentally driving a car over some construction signs, the sounds of a car and later a golf cart crashing into something while going backwards, Murph wiping out on his motorized scooter (but is okay), and an out of control vending cart running into a man.
- At least 3 damns, 1 ass, 1 variation of crap and 2 uses of "Oh my God" as exclamations.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A family that's prepared to adopt Calvin might be having wine (it looks like it, but it's hard to be sure, especially since Calvin seems to be having some as well - and it could be grape juice, etc.).
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Wanting to retrieve his shoes that have been thrown some sort of line above the playground, Calvin climbs a tree during a thunderstorm and then inches his way out on a less than sturdy branch toward them (from which he nearly slips), all while lighting strikes around him. While doing so, lighting strikes the utility pole and sends a charge down the line, zapping the shoes and Calvin, and sends him falling to the ground below (but he's otherwise okay).